BY DASANI

DASANI Drops Grape Flavor Enhancer: Naturally flavored with other natural flavors Makes 32 servings 0 calories per 8-ounces prepared Kosher see more...

• "I actually really enjoy these drops." in 1 review
  • "My husband and daughter love them! " in 1 review
Lyle S.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
My husband enjoy this so much, I remember him saying that the hint of grape flavor in his water made his drinking more likeable and he would drink more often. Makes drinking more palatable for him, this is a good purchase for people who are struggling with drinking the suppose adequate amount of water. I would say a good head starter.
Starla R.
Starla R.
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect size for traveling. They easy fit inside the 'liquid container' sizes specified by TSA. The grape flavor is my kids' favorite. Just a few drops and it tastes like Koolaid without all the added sugars they don't need anyways.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Foodie Expert
This was ok not my favorite and I wouldn't get it again. I normally like Dasani but I wasn't thrilled with the flavor enhancers
Eva S.
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Sadly disappointed with this. The taste is affected by the amount of sucralose added to the mixture. Definitely not natural.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
These are great ..just take them anywhere and pour it in your water and drink
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
I haven't tried the grape flavor yet.. just strawberry kiwi, pineapple coconut, & mixed berry. This is one of the only ways i can get my niece & nephew to drink lots of water. their favorites are mixed berry & strawberry kiwi. my fave is pineapple coconut. i can't wait to try the other flavors!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Foodie Expert
I actually really enjoy these drops. Instead of using them in regular water I use them in seltzer water which is like a delicious fizzy fruit soda. Yum.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This product is good at first but then leaves a bitter after taste to me. Very nice until the after taste hits and then you almost need to drink more to keep that taste at bay. I'll stick to my already flavored waters thank you.
Christina I.
Christina I.
My family goes through these like crazy. My husband and daughter love them!
Katy E.
Katy E.
I find myself drinking twice as much water as I used to when using .Dasani drops! I keep one in my purse for on-the-go and one at my desk to jazz up water during the day. Additionally, these are great at adding a bit of flavor to sparkling water from my Soda Stream. Much cheaper and better for the environment than buying canned or bottled sparkling/flavored water.