BY DASANI #64 in Flavored Water

• Flavor Enhancer, Grape
  • Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavor. Makes 32 Servings. 0 Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Prepared. Contains 0% Juice.

Water, Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (To Protect Taste), Red 40, Blue 1.

Directions:

Drop Into Delicious: Pop Top: Set Your Flavor Free. Add Drops: Let Your Taste Buds Be Your Guide. Don't Stop: Your Daily Drops Of Delicious. Re-lock: Keep That Flavor Sealed. Always Dilute. Does Not Need To Be Refrigerated. For Best Quality Use Within One Month Of Opening.

• "My husband and daughter love them! " in 1 review
  • "I actually really enjoy these drops." in 1 review
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
My husband enjoy this so much, I remember him saying that the hint of grape flavor in his water made his drinking more likeable and he would drink more often. Makes drinking more palatable for him, this is a good purchase for people who are struggling with drinking the suppose adequate amount of water. I would say a good head starter.
Katy E.
I find myself drinking twice as much water as I used to when using .Dasani drops! I keep one in my purse for on-the-go and one at my desk to jazz up water during the day. Additionally, these are great at adding a bit of flavor to sparkling water from my Soda Stream. Much cheaper and better for the environment than buying canned or bottled sparkling/flavored water.
Crystal D.
rogers, AR
This product is good at first but then leaves a bitter after taste to me. Very nice until the after taste hits and then you almost need to drink more to keep that taste at bay. I'll stick to my already flavored waters thank you.
Starla R.
These are the perfect size for traveling. They easy fit inside the 'liquid container' sizes specified by TSA. The grape flavor is my kids' favorite. Just a few drops and it tastes like Koolaid without all the added sugars they don't need anyways.
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
I haven't tried the grape flavor yet.. just strawberry kiwi, pineapple coconut, & mixed berry. This is one of the only ways i can get my niece & nephew to drink lots of water. their favorites are mixed berry & strawberry kiwi. my fave is pineapple coconut. i can't wait to try the other flavors!!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I actually really enjoy these drops. Instead of using them in regular water I use them in seltzer water which is like a delicious fizzy fruit soda. Yum.
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
This was ok not my favorite and I wouldn't get it again. I normally like Dasani but I wasn't thrilled with the flavor enhancers
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Sadly disappointed with this. The taste is affected by the amount of sucralose added to the mixture. Definitely not natural.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
These are great ..just take them anywhere and pour it in your water and drink
Christina I.
My family goes through these like crazy. My husband and daughter love them!