BY DASANI

xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I am not a big fan on water drops, but Dasani is one of my favorites, I love pomegranate so I decided to give it a atry and I wasn't disappointed. It was a perfect combination with the cherry. I always keep one in my car
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Foodie Expert
These water-flavoring drops are great! It doesn't take much to give a really good flavor to the water and it's reasonably priced too.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I'm very picky when it comes to these flavored water drops. I only like a few flavors and brands. This flavor is a perfect blend of pomegranate and cherry. some of them you cant really taste the flavor so you have to use a lot of it. This on isn't like that, you don't need much so the bottle lasts longer that most do. I was very happy with this product.
Jonathon C.
Jonathon C.
Guerneville, CA
I am not a big fan of water so this helps me drink more. I love how unlike other brands this doesn't leave my water tasting like sugar.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Foodie Expert
I'm really impressed by these drops! I have tried a lot of different drops to put in my water for flavoring but I really like this one. It has a really good taste!
Halie J.
Halie J.
I'm surprised with how good these are! I normally don't like water enhancers all that much but I got the coconut pineapple flavor and it's incredible! Makes water tastes just like a Pina colada!