Dart Container Corp. Carryout Food Containers

URR1018 Features: Height : 3 1/4 in Number of Compartments : 1 Global Product Type: Food Containers Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Material(s): Foam Depth : 7 7/8 in Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 40 pct Width : 8 3/8 in Total Recycled Content Percent : 40 pct Color/Finish: Color(s): White see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
These work fairly well, but I would much rather use a plastic container. I feel like they are not very sturdy and they can get punctured rather easily.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I have used these before and they leak out my food and easily can be punctured. I think if it were a burger or fries, then fine. Maybe. It just kind of depends.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Used to use these at my old job. They worked pretty well but often ripped or broken easily.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Mount Vernon, KY
Great for family dinners to take leftovers home in! Makes for great paint holders as well when doing crafts with my kids!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
These work well enough, except as someone else said, they can be punctured. I also prefer plastic when available; I feel guilty every time I'm served food in one of these foam containers because of the environmental factor.
mckinley L.
mckinley L.
North Branch, MN
They work well but they do not microwave well so it is kind of an inconvinience to put on a plate when you are at work.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
These are really good to have on hand at gatherings where people bring a lot of desserts, etc. We offered these to-go at a recent bridal shower, and it allowed people to easily bring home whatever they wanted so we didn't have a ton of desserts to munch on all by ourselves!