BY DARSHANA

Theidra G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product. It's a must buy. I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but when I received the product and used it for the 1st time. I kearned a little goes a long way. I've had it for 6 months and only used a little under 1/4 of the bottle. I use it mainly as a prepoo bi weekly. I have thin hair so don't want to overuse it. My hair looks shiny even though it's damaged from coloring. I will definitely buy this product again and again. It's for ALL hair types and it smells good. I was not paid for this review and this is an honest review. Just thought I'd mention that.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
I have naturally curly hair. It want from wavy as a child to full blown spiralled when I turned 12. As a teen I was unable to manage my hair. Always opting for the messy bun look. Brushing it was hell.

I received a sample of Darshana from company co owner and personal friend Shana Irani. Upon receipt I followed the directions and applied it thoroughly to my entire head. I left it on for 4 hours although such a long time wasn't necessary, after washing my hair out my curls were lush, defined and beautiful.

Running my fingers through my hair is no longer a scary event. The frizz and fly away were non existent and I had the spiral curls most people pay lots of money to obtain.

It is a miracle product with top of the line salon type results. I recommend this to everyone. Especially those with super curly hair.