Darrell Lea Strawberry Soft Eating Australia Liquorice uploaded by Heather F.Darrell Lea Strawberry Soft Eating Australia Liquorice uploaded by Emily H.

Darrell Lea Strawberry Soft Eating Australia Liquorice

BY DARRELL LEA CONFECTIONERY CO.

Australia's Darrell Lea® Soft Eating Strawbery Liquorice.
Natural flavor.
Since 1927.
Liquorice.
A low fat food.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
Australia's favorite Liquorice! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love this strawberry licorice.  It is so soft, much more than Twizzlers, Red Vines, etc.  Some other brands of Australian licorice have a harder, more Twizzler-like consistency, but Darrell Lea brand is so soft and chewy and delicious.  The strawberry flavor is nice and fresh, not like fake strawberry.  I get it every once in a while as a treat, usually from Target, and I am always so sad when it is all gone.  I definitely crave this and would recommend it to anyone that loves gummy candies and licorice.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
These strawberry flavored liquorice are so good! The flavor is outstanding; I'm hooked on them. They're reasonably priced but I can only find them at Target. If you love gummy candy and strawberries, try these!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For the love of liquorice I recently received 8 packs of Australia' Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice.The sweet treat is definitely worth it! The taste of the liquorice explodes with flavor in your mouth and is soft and easy to chew perfect for those of you who love soft liquorice. They are Non GMO, No High Fructose Syrup,They are made with natural flavor, No Trans Fats,No Preservatives or Sweeteners and made in Australia Darrell Lea has been in business since 1927 they are known for the finest chocolates and they are famous for these amazing liquorice some of the flavors I received mango , green apple and blueberry & pomegranate flavor, strawberry flavor. All I got to say is between my kids and myself 4 bags went quick I will definitely be buying more for the Holidays and birthday party's that are coming up soon we absolutely can't get enough of Darrell Lea where you can purchase them Target, Whole Foods , fairway, ShopRite ,Fresh Thyme, Happy Foods, World Market, and Bristol Farms these are a few retailers who carry their product.#DarrellLea #DarrellLeaUS ##DarrellLeaDreams I received free samples for my review and my opinion is mine.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend bought this during one of our snack runs at Target because I had never tried it before and now I'm hooked. This stuff is delicious. I never knew Australian licorice was a thing. If you've ever tried the natural strawberry Red Vines, this tastes like an even better version of that. These are round, and thick. These remind me of a fruit snack and they're not too sweet to where they're unbearable, they're almost addicting.
Sarah v.
Camarillo, CA
A household favorite! Always soft chewing, great flavor and so fresh! We’ve enjoyed this product for years!! The formulation may have changed in recent years, but overall I recommend this to all- in bot usually a gummy or licorice fan, it this is the best of the best!
Evelyn A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is hands down my favorite licorice at the moment. I eat this whenever I get the craving and see it in the store. It taste just like Strawberries and it's soft to bite into.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love Austrailian licorice. If you've never tried it, just grab a bag to try. This flavor is a good one to try out first. The strawberry flavor is very fresh, and not fake tasting. Plus it is soft. I always find the more unusual flavors at World Market. It is more expensive than other licorice brands, but worth it. Keep your eyes peeled at Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx...sometimes I see it there.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
First time trying this licorice and it's absolutely the best licorice I've ever had! This taste better than red vines and twizzlers! The best part is that it's soft, chewy, and doesn't stick to your teeth. Hopefully, I can find the other flavors because the local store here only carries strawberry and black licorice.
Jessica C.
Corning, NY
Excellent. I really like the taste, texture, and size of these. The taste is reminiscent of the Fruit Vines Bites that came in the #FrostVoxBox, but the Fruit Vines seemed to have a slight aftertaste. These don't. And my local Wegmans doesn't carry Fruit Vines, but it has Darrell Lea. It also has the 'exotic' factor going for it . . . I found these while browsing the International Foods section :)
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
Oh my goodness how I love this licorice. It's most yummy treat ever! Super soft and chewy with a delicious strawberry flavor that isn't too sweet or overpowering. The flavor reminds me of strawberry fruit roll ups, but the texture is completely different. You can eat lots without feeling super sick like some other candies may do.