Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateDarrell Lea Confectionery Co.
Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz

Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz

Australia's Darrell Lea® Soft Eating Strawbery Liquorice.
Natural flavor.
Since 1927.
Liquorice.
A low fat food.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
Australia's favorite Liquorice!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz!
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
I love love love this Licorice! It tastes so good and it’s also plant based which is a plus! This tastes like actual strawberries and tastes so much better than Twizzlers. They are on the chunkier side and they’re amazing, I highly recommend trying them out.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz uploaded by Emily H.
I love this licorice so much!!! I get this stuff every time I go to the store. it is so soft and juicy. it has a great all natural strawberry flavor. I can not say a bad thing about it.
Amanda E.
FORT COLLINS, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz uploaded by Amanda E.
Purchased at: Kroger
Surprisingly delicious! I love that they’re plant based, no palm oil or HF Corn Syrup. Dangerous, so only grab a few and hide the bag.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Darrell Lea Soft Eating Liquorice Strawberry Licorice Candy - 7oz uploaded by Kendra W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I found this in a gas station on sale for a dollar never have I seen it in my life. I'm usually not to big on licorice especially with how chewy it is. This stuff is the complete opposite of the regular licorice that I'm use to. Its soft and the flavor is so bold its amazing! When I opened it I really didn't know what to expect but that first bite was amazing and its some of the best licorice I've ever had! Ill definitely be buying more of these in the future! Complete 10 out of 10!
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love this strawberry licorice.  It is so soft, much more than Twizzlers, Red Vines, etc.  Some other brands of Australian licorice have a harder, more Twizzler-like consistency, but Darrell Lea brand is so soft and chewy and delicious.  The strawberry flavor is nice and fresh, not like fake strawberry.  I get it every once in a while as a treat, usually from Target, and I am always so sad when it is all gone.  I definitely crave this and would recommend it to anyone that loves gummy candies and licorice.
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These strawberry flavored liquorice are so good! The flavor is outstanding; I'm hooked on them. They're reasonably priced but I can only find them at Target. If you love gummy candy and strawberries, try these!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend bought this during one of our snack runs at Target because I had never tried it before and now I'm hooked. This stuff is delicious. I never knew Australian licorice was a thing. If you've ever tried the natural strawberry Red Vines, this tastes like an even better version of that. These are round, and thick. These remind me of a fruit snack and they're not too sweet to where they're unbearable, they're almost addicting.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Taste like sweet jushers or fruit rolape taste really sweet doesn't like orginial licorice candy really great value really nice size bag I got this from daily goodie box for sample I would maybe got this again
Jamie W.
A patient of mine introduced me to this candle years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I can only find it at Target and Rite Aid. Trader Joes sells it in a container but it isn't as soft and fresh as the bagged ones.
rita A.
Glendale, CA
This product actually taste good I had to go to store to buy more cause someone in my house hold took it and hide it is that good

Looking for your answer?