Darrell Lea Mango Soft Eating Liquorice, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 8)

BY DARRELL LEA CONFECTIONERY CO.

Eureka! I finally did it. Last night I cooked up the Softest, most satisfying candy treat ever. Its taken a couple of years wandering around Australia for the finest ingredients, but it was worth it.I'm proud to say that I have discovered just the right combination of mouth-watering flavor and delightfully soft texture. What I have here is the World's First soft eating liquorice! I absolutely love this stuff. Promise me you'll keep this under your hat. We wouldn't want others to get their hands of this one-of-a kind recipe! Nothing is as guiltlessly enjoyable, or as Australian as Darrell Lea Soft Eating Licorice. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They weren't terrible. They had a pretty decent mango flavor but I wouldn't necessarily call them licorice. I thought they were a little on the thick and chewy side. I much prefer Redvines and I don't think I would get these again
Brandy G.
This brand of Australian licorice is so good. Such good flavor and so chewy and love the texture. I love this flavor and the strawberry one is so good too. I find this at local fancy markets and sometimes the regular ones too. Its definitely worth a repurchase but they are addictingly good!
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The most underrated licorice there is out there. I found these at our local WinCo and decided to try them based on their nutrition facts. They were insanely delicious. The texture was similar to licorice ropes but softer. The flavor was amazing. Full of fruit tastes as opposed to sugary. Mango is by far my favorite.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the flavors of this brand of licorice...this one is my least favorite but that's because I'm not a huge mango fan. But my husband loves it!
Keep the bag closed - or throw it in a ziplock - to keep that heavenly soft, chewy texture.
Chelsea S.
I am normally not a huge licorice fan, and the taste of these does take some getting used to, but I would definitely recommend this kind! I found myself snacking on them once I tried one and they provide a fun flavor.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love this licorice brand, I never liked licorice before I tasted this one. I like all the other flavors also.
Kaley T.
Darrell Lea is a my boyfriend favourite brand of liquorice.i'm not a big fan of liquorice,i just don't like the taste of it at all but this is i have to admit,i like it a lot.It's fruity and sweet and have an oddly satisfied taste of it.It's soft and chewy.I just love it.
Pheonex L.
I've tried almost every flavor they have. Mango is definitely a favorite. Soft and chewy, but make sure you seal the bag well to keep them that way.