Darphin STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream uploaded by Claudette M.

BY DARPHIN

Skin Type:  All Skin Condition:  Lack of firmness, loss of elasticity and density, deep lines and wrinkles Your concerns: Visible loss of elasticity and density Wrinkles and lines Dull, lifeless complexion Dryness, uncomfortable feeling Appearance of age spots The Results: Visible lifting and firming effect Immediate tightening effect Facial contours appear more sculpted, more defined Wrinkles and creases are visibly smoothed Skin looks plumper, densified Skin s barrier is strengthened Brighter, radiant and more even complexion Age spots are visibly reduced Comforting moisturization for a more supple skin Dermatologist tested The uber-cream within the luxurious Stimulskin Plus skincare line, offering our ultimate comprehensive solution to visible signs of ageing concerns.  Darphin quintessence in a jar:  our optimal extraordinary blend of lead see more...

Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my face moisturizer and glowing without looking greasy! It's thick but not pore clogging. It literally melts into skin. I made my sisters try it and now they are darphin believers!!!! I'm hooked!
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Does it work? HANDS DOWN THE BEST CREAM I'VE USED EVER! Unfortunately I could not bring myself to spend almost $300 for face creams, not even if it's 50% off. I have very unpredictable skin and it's oily one day and dry the next. This made my skin feel plump but not greasy. Tight but not dry. If you have money to spare DEFINTELY buy this.
Bree M.
I received a sample of this magic in a jar. and i fell in love. I started getting smile lines and i hated it. this was amazing i put it in the refrigerator for a few hours before i put it on. placed it just on one smile line went to bed woke up and the smile line was less noticeable. only downside is its expensive
Caeli D.
This cream is very nice. It made my skin feel amazing but not worth it for the price. This item retails for $295. Really $300 for a little under 2 ounces of product. Its just not affordable. I think for a lot less money I can find a product that does the same thing
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
I received this in my Blush Mystery Beauty Box and I absolutely LOVED it! I really enjoyed the scent and the texture of this stuff was amazing! I would use it at night and when I awoke in the morning my face was so soft and my skin looked amazing. I just wish it weren't so expensive, its the only downside!
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This product is amazing! My skin looked so amazing and felt so nice. It is true luxury item. If I had the money to splurge I would buy this. It is very expensive. I was sad when my sample ended.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell of this product and I feel amazing using it but this product is way too expensive for what it does. It really is a great moisturizer but not worth the price.
Beth B.
I love this! It makes my skin feel amazing! Any little blemishes seem to disappear! It's a miracle in a jar! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jessica H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have to agree with the rest of the wimen on this one. It's a Divine Lifting Cream indeed, smells oh soo divine and works wonderfully. Wait for it.... Only down side is the outrageous price! I've searched high and low for a deal on this with no luck, no coupons no promotions nada. So, I guess the sample I received might be the only opportunity I get to use this awesome product. :(