BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDarphin
STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream

Darphin STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream

Skin Type:  All Skin Condition:  Lack of firmness, loss of elasticity and density, deep lines and wrinkles Your concerns: Visible loss of elasticity and density Wrinkles and lines Dull, lifeless complexion Dryness, uncomfortable feeling Appearance of age spots The Results: Visible lifting and firming effect Immediate tightening effect Facial contours appear more sculpted, more defined Wrinkles and creases are visibly smoothed Skin looks plumper, densified Skin s barrier is strengthened Brighter, radiant and more even complexion Age spots are visibly reduced Comforting moisturization for a more supple skin Dermatologist tested The uber-cream within the luxurious Stimulskin Plus skincare line, offering our ultimate comprehensive solution to visible signs of ageing concerns.  Darphin quintessence in a jar:  our optimal extraordinary blend of lead

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darphin STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream!
Lynn S.
San Jose, CA
Darphin STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream uploaded by Lynn S.
I got a small sample of this product and I don’t know the price of it so the review is only about the product itself. It smells very good with a fruity and floral sent and spread very well as it’s very smooth. It doesn’t pile with my sunscreen which is good. It is very hydrating but I cannot see any anti aging results with a small jar of sample.
Anna H.
2,361 reviews
The Darphin Stimulskin Plus Absolute Renewal Cream is nice. I use once in the AM and once in the PM. It was nice enough to hydrate my skin but to say there was any real results with that amount of usage. No just not enough for me to rave about how wonderful it is. I wanted to love this but I am just not convinced and I cannot recommend it to my friends. I will use it until the jar is empty which is probably another weeks worth but to say there is no results in a month is upsetting.
Alissa L.
El Monte, CA
This is honestly one of the best anti aging products on the market! Sulwhasoo can’t compare to this European brand. It lifts my skin and is effective right away taking years off my skin.
Bunny M.
Brooklyn, NY
Darphin STIMULSKIN PLUS Divine Lifting Cream uploaded by Bunny M.
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my face moisturizer and glowing without looking greasy! It's thick but not pore clogging. It literally melts into skin. I made my sisters try it and now they are darphin believers!!!! I'm hooked!
Bree M.
I received a sample of this magic in a jar. and i fell in love. I started getting smile lines and i hated it. this was amazing i put it in the refrigerator for a few hours before i put it on. placed it just on one smile line went to bed woke up and the smile line was less noticeable. only downside is its expensive
Lesley G.
This was also another product I received from my mother. I love this cream. It's wonderful it's not too heavy and not greasy. I feels really good. I have combination skin and it this works great. It is a little pricey. I will be saving up for this one.
Anna  D.
Washington, DC
Does it work? HANDS DOWN THE BEST CREAM I'VE USED EVER! Unfortunately I could not bring myself to spend almost $300 for face creams, not even if it's 50% off. I have very unpredictable skin and it's oily one day and dry the next. This made my skin feel plump but not greasy. Tight but not dry. If you have money to spare DEFINTELY buy this.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This product is amazing! My skin looked so amazing and felt so nice. It is true luxury item. If I had the money to splurge I would buy this. It is very expensive. I was sad when my sample ended.
Beth B.
I love this! It makes my skin feel amazing! Any little blemishes seem to disappear! It's a miracle in a jar! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Caeli  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cream is very nice. It made my skin feel amazing but not worth it for the price. This item retails for $295. Really $300 for a little under 2 ounces of product. Its just not affordable. I think for a lot less money I can find a product that does the same thing

Looking for your answer?