BY DARPHIN

Program: Special Care Skin Type: All Skin Condition: Tired, dull complexion with imperfections Your concerns: Congested t-zone Uneven complexion, irritation, redness or blemishes The results: Reduces blemishes Helps reduce excess sebum Increase resistance to skin irritation Dissolves impurities from deep within pores Originally from Pierre Darphin s book but formulated in 2008, the Darphin Overnight Refining Lotion acts directly on blackheads and visibly reduces the size and appearance of pores with astringent lemon and sage essential oils. Overnight Refining Lotion see more...

• I been looking for good night cream something that feels ...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin1 Answers
  • Can this be used as a moisturizer too?2 Answers
Alisandra A.
Think of this as a botanical Retin-A. It addresses the same range of concerns but without the irritation and dryness that quite often comes with Vitamin A derivatives: dries up my adult acne, smooths my skin, and clears my pores so they look smaller in the morning. It does not dry my skin and it helps to control its oily tendencies throughout the day. Give your skin time to adjust to the product and let it calm down to really see its benefits. I use this every other night (alternating with Darphin's Aromatic Purifying Balm). Last thing, a little goes a long way, so while the tube might seem small it will last a long time. "
Paulina A.
Fresno, CA
Doesn't over dry the skin to where it feels uncomfortable but helps with acne and also keeping the face cleansed and refreshed
Christina A.
Very good product! I used it it works very well never tried an throng like this before but it was a good fix
Alisandra A.
Can this be used as a moisturizer too?
Sharifa L.
Does this product dry out your skin
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I been looking for good night cream something that feels nice and fresh on the skin, I'm not big on creams that leave the skin looking real oily, so better I purchase I want to know what you girls think if it? Thanks in advance