Darphin INTRAL Toner uploaded by Lizette V.Darphin INTRAL Toner uploaded by Ashley S.

BY DARPHIN

Program: Soothing Skin Type: All Skin Condition: Sensitive, prone to redness and irritation Your concerns: Extra gentle toning Easily irritated skin The results: Soothed, calmed skin Prepped for further treatments This extremely mild, alcohol-free toner is formulated to soothe and comfort sensitive skin as it tones and completes the cleansing process. INTRAL Toner see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it make a difference on your skin?1 Answers
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this product as a deluxe sample in a subscription box. The toner is light pink in color and has a powdery floral scent. I used this toner in the mornings and evenings after I washed my face and before I moisturized. I found that this toner was incredibly mild, maybe to mild for my skin because I didn't notice any difference in my skin with use. I had enough in the deluxe sample for 20 days of application twice a day.
Sarah M.
This didn't dry my skin out like many toners do, so it is definitely gentle. It has a strong anise smell, which just isn't my thing, so I wouldn't see myself seeking this out again once I run out.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Darphin INTRAL Toner

really nice toner! did not dry out my skin and my skin really looked brighter
Ashley S.
Edmonton , VT
My favourite toner. It is great for sensitive or dry skin. Doesn't burn if the skin is reactive. It has chamomile so it helps to reduce redness and calming the skin. Smells great. I sometimes just use this instead of washing my face. Never feels dry after it. Darphin INTRAL Toner
June C.
This toner isn't a very special product to me as it is almost like any other toner. I also didn't like the scent very much so I would pass on this one. My skin type is oily/combo.

I would recommend beauty water by son and park. That is one of my favourite toners of all because the scent is very fresh/clean and quite moisturizing.
Sam E.
This is a nice gentle toner for sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation. I have oily skin but I used this during a bad acne flare up where I kept picking and this wasn't to harsh to let my skin repair and heal quicker than it would with other harsh acne products. The scent is nice and earthy if you like that.
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Darphin INTRAL Toner, 6.7 oz more...
Me gusta el producto porque calma la piel mucho al llevar camomila, el aroma me encanta. El envase no me gusta por el dispensador, se desperdicia producto
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
This is a lovely toner. Didn't strip my skin and made it feel clean and fresh. Love the smell and as I'm a little sensitive it didn't irritate it.
Ines Š.
This toner smells so amazing! It leave my skin super soft and silky. Great for dry and sensitive skin. The price tag is high!
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this? Does it make a difference on your skin?