Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum uploaded by Alice T.

BY DARPHIN

Darphin's best selling INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum, now available in two sizes - 30ml and 50ml. This high potency, soothing serum helps reduce the appearance of redness and instantly quiet discomforts associated with irritated skin. This delightfully scented formula softens sensitive skin and leaves a comforted, more even-looking complexion.

How To Use:

AM. Apply 3 pumps to face neck after cleansing and toning. Massage gently with fingertips in an upward motion from the inner to the outer part of the face. Follow with your appropriate Intral cream. PM. For a more intensive treatment, apply before your Aromatic Care, and appropriate Intral cream.

Buy on Amazon
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
I wouldn't describe my skin as sensitive but it does get fussy occasionally. I don't know how this stuff works but it does. If I'm experiencing redness, this serum seems to "calm" my skin.

It does not have the same texture as other serums I use. It is very watery, thinner than the toners that I use! I apply to my palms and pat it on my face. I follow-up with the rest of my routine (cream and/or oils).

The fragrance is like sweet peas - green/floral. It is not fragrance-free (which I find odd for a product marketed to sensitive skin types).

My only real complaint is the high $. Because it's so liquid-y, it's easy to use this up fairly quickly. I don't use it daily (only when I need it). I think if you used it daily, you'd be lucky to get a month out of this bottle.

Eugene O.
Philadelphia
It has a lovely, gentle scent and texture. Rich in chamomile extract, this serum soothes irritated skin. I use this to save my skin if I ever over-exfoliate or my skin has a bad reaction to a new product.
Aliquippa, PA
This is an absolute must have for me! I have mild rosacea and I use this twice a day in my skincare routine. It’s lightweight, like water, so it doesn’t sit heavy on your skin. The less the better for rosacea! I’ve noticed a definite reduction in flushing and rosacea-related breakouts from daily use.
Aliquippa, PA
This is my go-to serum for rosacea! It’s lightweight, the consistency of water, which feels amazing on my skin. I’ve noticed a decrease in flare-ups and flushing.
Carteret, NJ
The Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum is soothing and absorbs into the skin quickly, making it feel very supple and hydrated. It also smells beautiful. I took away one star for price and texture. Because this is only calming the skin and reducing redness I feel the price should be a little lower. I know Darphin is a high end brand but I just don’t see people spending this much for this type of product when there are plenty on the market that are just as good and less money. As for he texture, this serum is extremely liquidy, it is more similar to that of a toner than a serum. It makes application a bit tricky, i went from using my fingers and having to act fast before it slipped through them to using a cotton pad but I felt this wasn’t really giving me optimal absorption and results to then squirting the product directly onto my face and rubbing from there which was the best method but definitely not ideal!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I am writing this on behalf of my boyfriend whom I got it for as a gift. He has a lot of redness in his skin, especially his face/neck, and we got this thinking it may help reduce it. His redness is quite profound, but this has managed to make a dent in it, even considering the fact that he isn’t the best at using it consistently. It isn’t an absolute miracle worker but we weren’t unrealistically expecting it to be. He’s been using it for a couple months and is pleased, but hopefully with continued use he will see even more impressive results. Overall, he is happy and would repurchase.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I received the Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum from my boss at work and I absolutely LOVE it. For someone who has redness normally within my skin this worked like a gem! The packaging is so chic and I'm all for it. Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey so I probably will have to save for my next one!
Sánchez R.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta verme en el espejo y saber q existen productos excelente quiero probarlo
S C.
Irvine
My skin gets sensitive this years since it went into fall season, I had a sample of this so I started to use it, only a few days I can feel my skin is calmed and less itchy. So I got the full size product. It’s texture is like toner, absorbed very fast once put on face, but if you need extra moisture you can add on other serums/ face creams on top.
Ashley W.
Aurora
I bought this product at shoppers drug mart and I must say it is a very expensive serum however it is 100% worth every penny if you have sensitive/reactive skin. It is so calming on the skin helps with any kind of redness and even feels good on sunburns. Would absolutely buy this again!
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This item is super pricey, does anyone swear by this?! I have super red skin, but I don't want to spend 88$ without hearing good reviews 😊
Elizabeth F.
Will my skin be sensitive to uv ray? I have broken out from other products similar to this one