Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum uploaded by Alice T.

BY DARPHIN

Program: Soothing Skin Type: All Skin Condition: Sensitive, prone to redness and irritation Your concerns: Easily irritated Red, blotchy skin The results: Calmer, smoother skin Reduced appearance of redness and irritation Daily protection against environmental aggressors This high potency soothing Darphin serum dedicated to sensitive skin prone to irritations helps diminish the appearance of redness and quiets the appearance of irritations as it softens skin. INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum see more...

Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum is soothing and absorbs into the skin quickly, making it feel very supple and hydrated. It also smells beautiful. I took away one star for price and texture. Because this is only calming the skin and reducing redness I feel the price should be a little lower. I know Darphin is a high end brand but I just don’t see people spending this much for this type of product when there are plenty on the market that are just as good and less money. As for he texture, this serum is extremely liquidy, it is more similar to that of a toner than a serum. It makes application a bit tricky, i went from using my fingers and having to act fast before it slipped through them to using a cotton pad but I felt this wasn’t really giving me optimal absorption and results to then squirting the product directly onto my face and rubbing from there which was the best method but definitely not ideal!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I received the Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum from my boss at work and I absolutely LOVE it. For someone who has redness normally within my skin this worked like a gem! The packaging is so chic and I'm all for it. Unfortunately, it is a bit pricey so I probably will have to save for my next one!
Sánchez R.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta verme en el espejo y saber q existen productos excelente quiero probarlo
Ines Š.
It realy helps with my redness on the skin! Its lightweight and very liquidy. I apply it on the skin every night with no moisturizer because it does a great job with the hydration (oily skin). For the day its too much for my skin type, I get very oily and greasy.
Alice T.
a small bottle for a high price, but definitely worth every penny! it got rid of the redness on my face, and i love the dash of floral scent🌷⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kim B.
New Westminster
I love this serum. Smells divine, makes my skin feel so wonderful. I save this for my morning Indulgent treat for myself
Jenn V.
Wallaceburg , ON
Love this product! Soothing and drys matte but not drying to the skin. I will buy again. It's a great product.
Gabrielle T.
Great serum smells amazing works great. Reliefs redness instantly and makes the skin nice and smooth.
Elizabeth F.
Will my skin be sensitive to uv ray? I have broken out from other products similar to this one
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This item is super pricey, does anyone swear by this?! I have super red skin, but I don't want to spend 88$ without hearing good reviews 😊