BY DARPHIN

Ultra-light, soothing cream helps reduce the appearance of redness and instantly camouflage blotchiness with its green-hued formula. Helps repair and strengthen skin's natural barrier so sensitive skin can better protect itself against irritants and environmental aggressions.

How To Use:

AM and PM. Apply a small amount to face and neck. Massage gently in an upward motion.

Natalie M.
This is the lotion I use daily and it has stopped my face from extreme dryness and redness. It is pricy, but worth it! I have had this lotion for 6 months now and it is more than halfway full. I use it both morning and night. It also smells AMAZING and feels light on the skin.
Kayla B.
Darphin is honestly one of my fave brands and I feel more people need to know how good it is! This particular product is amazing at calming irritated or inflamed skin. A soothing creamy wash that leaves your skin hydrated and comfortable.
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I suffer from the occasional bout of rosacea and it is immediately calmed by this product. It is soothing and refreshing and not oily at all
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
My skin gets really dry really fast in colorado so this is perfect after skiing or just in general. my derm loves this.
Ada G.
jerusalem
Very nice especially in dry winter. Immediately nourishes and soothes. The smell is gentle and pleasant. The texture feels thick bur as soon as you touch it melts into the skin. The moisture it provides lasts for hours and hours
Jackie M.
Vancouver, BC
This cream is a miracle in a bottle!!! ...SO I THOUGHT.. I am pale and so redness is everywhere. I also have acne prone, sensitive combination skin. This cream has made my skin more even, hydrated and gotten rid of a ton of the red in just a few days!!! like my skin is visibly different AT FIRST. It also has not made me break out in a rash or acne. I have to say this is amazing and i recommend it to everyone at first.. but after using it awhile i realized i got wayyyy tooo exited. it's just an over priced moisturizer that didn't change or help anything over time.
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
this particular cream is more suited to those with mature skin or ultra dry skin. Because my skin is combination, i found this cream was a bit heavy and left my skin feeling a bit sticky/gunky. This cream is also lighrly fragranced but it wasnt anything overly intrusive.
Aurora S.
I love this! It smells exactly like the pink toner and works really well. You don't even need a lot of product. Though redness isn't really a huge problem with me I can definitely see a difference using it.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have mild rosacea on cheeks, nose and chin. Did this help anyone with rosacea?
Alexandra v.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this a good product to use for dry lips?
Samantha S.
Lethbridge , Alberta
I have severe rosacea on my cheeks and neck will this help it go away or just temporarily neutralize the reddness?

back