2 colors available

BY DARPHIN

Program: Soothing Skin Type: Normal to Combination Skin Condition: Sensitive, prone to redness or blotchiness Your concerns: Easily irritated Red, blotchy skin The results: Calmer, smoother skin Reduced appearance of redness and irritation Daily protection against environmental aggressors This ultra-light soothing Darphin cream for sensitive skin with redness, helps repair and strengthen skin s natural barrier to enable better protection against irritants and external aggressors that may cause visible redness. Delicately, naturally green-hued formula instantly camouflages blotchiness. INTRAL Redness Relief Recovery Cream see more...

• I have severe rosacea on my cheeks and neck will ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have mild rosacea on cheeks, nose and chin. Did this help anyone ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use for dry lips?1 Answers
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
This is the lotion I use daily and it has stopped my face from extreme dryness and redness. It is pricy, but worth it! I have had this lotion for 6 months now and it is more than halfway full. I use it both morning and night. It also smells AMAZING and feels light on the skin.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
My skin gets really dry really fast in colorado so this is perfect after skiing or just in general. my derm loves this.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I suffer from the occasional bout of rosacea and it is immediately calmed by this product. It is soothing and refreshing and not oily at all
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Darphin is honestly one of my fave brands and I feel more people need to know how good it is! This particular product is amazing at calming irritated or inflamed skin. A soothing creamy wash that leaves your skin hydrated and comfortable.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is a miracle in a bottle!!! ...SO I THOUGHT.. I am pale and so redness is everywhere. I also have acne prone, sensitive combination skin. This cream has made my skin more even, hydrated and gotten rid of a ton of the red in just a few days!!! like my skin is visibly different AT FIRST. It also has not made me break out in a rash or acne. I have to say this is amazing and i recommend it to everyone at first.. but after using it awhile i realized i got wayyyy tooo exited. it's just an over priced moisturizer that didn't change or help anything over time.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
this particular cream is more suited to those with mature skin or ultra dry skin. Because my skin is combination, i found this cream was a bit heavy and left my skin feeling a bit sticky/gunky. This cream is also lighrly fragranced but it wasnt anything overly intrusive.
Alexandra v.
Alexandra v.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this a good product to use for dry lips?
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mild rosacea on cheeks, nose and chin. Did this help anyone with rosacea?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lethbridge , Alberta
I have severe rosacea on my cheeks and neck will this help it go away or just temporarily neutralize the reddness?