BY DARPHIN

Soothing & calming cleanser- Gently removes makeup and impurities-Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth- Prevents redness-Suitable for sensitive and dry skin Product Line: Darphin - CleanserProduct Size: 500ml/16.9oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Suleidy V.
Like previously mentioned, I have severe Psoriasis that dries out my skin. These cleansing cloths truly help with both the dryness and the redness of my skin. I use these in the morning and at night. I do not use them to remove my makeup, but I tend to use them before applying and after removing (with actual makeup wipes). There are only twenty in a package, but if you are not using them for removing makeup, they will last you longer than you think.
Ashley S.
Edmonton , VT
My favourite product to get when they come out in this size. Such a great deal! This usually lasts all year. This is great for gently removing makeup wet or dry. Smells great and is calming for sensitive skin.