BY DARPHIN

Soothing & calming cleanser- Gently removes makeup and impurities-Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth- Prevents redness-Suitable for sensitive and dry skin Product Line: Darphin - CleanserProduct Size: 500ml/16.9oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.
Like previously mentioned, I have severe Psoriasis that dries out my skin. These cleansing cloths truly help with both the dryness and the redness of my skin. I use these in the morning and at night. I do not use them to remove my makeup, but I tend to use them before applying and after removing (with actual makeup wipes). There are only twenty in a package, but if you are not using them for removing makeup, they will last you longer than you think.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Edmonton, WY
My favourite product to get when they come out in this size. Such a great deal! This usually lasts all year. This is great for gently removing makeup wet or dry. Smells great and is calming for sensitive skin.