BY DARPHIN

Program: Hydrating Skin Type: Normal to Combination Skin Condition: In need of extra moisture Your concerns: Lack of glow Skin is thirsty, unbalanced Uncomfortable feeling of tightness The results: Hydrated, soft skin Healthy-looking glow Dewy-fresh complexion Renewed comfort feeling and suppleness This refreshing, lightweight gel facial hydrator moisturizes skin to keep it smooth and supple. Hydraskin Light Replenishing Moisturizing Cream Gel see more...

• I have very dry skin, would you recommend this?3 Answers
Kevin P.
Corona, CA
I bought this while I was in Paris shopping around in the pharmacy stores. Originally I was looking at Sisley face moisturizers but I really didn’t want to spend too much. The lady working at the counter was raving about this brand to a middle eastern woman who was buying probably ten of these. I bought it and loved it. The consistency is almost thick like a creme but also feels like a gel creme. Super moisturizing! I left it at my boyfriends house and he used it and said his skin was glowing. I wouldn’t repurchase it though because the scent of this is way too floral and strong.
Campbell B.
Hanover, NH
I have been using this product since the beginning of the winter and it has been gentle and super hydrating for my skin (I live in New England which makes for a very dry face at time). I had high expectations and they were all met with this product. My skin is sensitive to breakouts and this product was gentle on my skin, while super hydrating.
Hannah N.
Rockwall, TX
Haven’t been using this long enough to write a full review on it but up to now, it has been great. Very hydrating but not over the top for my combo oily skin. I use it at night mostly. Sometimes I’ll use it in the morning if I feel like my skin needs a little extra moisture.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I've only been using this for about a week now, so I'm not fully equipped to leave the most in depth review. I will say it's a very good consistency and give me a nice glow. Not too heavy. The smell is a little grandmaw-ish though.
Winly L.
I love love love this cream as a substitute for La mer gel cream. This cream make my skin feel so hydrated and the best part is it’s not oily at all. Best for summer time use
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Goes on like water! Sinks in really quickly but still leaves your skin feeling hydrated, plump and soft. You only need the tiniest bit and it's still ultra moisturizing for being more of a gel texture, feels more like a creamy gel. Semi translucent. Great for day and night.
Ana O.
The only facial cream I use, it's simply the best. I combine it with Darphin's toner in the morning and the redness serum at night. It's great for every season, and light enough but very hidrating. It's a bit expensive but a little goes a long way.
Lauryn P.
Really helps with my dry skin!! Might be a new favorite. A friend have it to me though.. She had slightly oily skin and
Found it to be unhelpful
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Some face washes dry my skin out, so it is important to keep a jar of hydrating moisturizing creams. The lighter, the better. Highly recommended
Marcela A.
One of my favorite moisturizers in the market.
I definitely met my expectations and more.
It’s very light and it has a very nice smell.
Nicole W.
Athens, NY
I have very dry skin, would you recommend this?

Amazon