BY DARPHIN

Program: Hydrating Skin Type: Normal to Combination Skin Condition: In need of extra moisture Your concerns: Lack of glow Skin is thirsty, unbalanced Uncomfortable feeling of tightness The results: Hydrated, soft skin Healthy-looking glow Dewy-fresh complexion Renewed comfort feeling and suppleness This refreshing, lightweight gel facial hydrator moisturizes skin to keep it smooth and supple. Hydraskin Light Replenishing Moisturizing Cream Gel see more...

• I have very dry skin, would you recommend this?3 Answers
Campbell B.
Hanover, NH
I have been using this product since the beginning of the winter and it has been gentle and super hydrating for my skin (I live in New England which makes for a very dry face at time). I had high expectations and they were all met with this product. My skin is sensitive to breakouts and this product was gentle on my skin, while super hydrating.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I've only been using this for about a week now, so I'm not fully equipped to leave the most in depth review. I will say it's a very good consistency and give me a nice glow. Not too heavy. The smell is a little grandmaw-ish though.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Goes on like water! Sinks in really quickly but still leaves your skin feeling hydrated, plump and soft. You only need the tiniest bit and it's still ultra moisturizing for being more of a gel texture, feels more like a creamy gel. Semi translucent. Great for day and night.
Ana O.
The only facial cream I use, it's simply the best. I combine it with Darphin's toner in the morning and the redness serum at night. It's great for every season, and light enough but very hidrating. It's a bit expensive but a little goes a long way.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Some face washes dry my skin out, so it is important to keep a jar of hydrating moisturizing creams. The lighter, the better. Highly recommended
Lauryn P.
Really helps with my dry skin!! Might be a new favorite. A friend have it to me though.. She had slightly oily skin and
Found it to be unhelpful
Evelyn M.
In my opinion i love it. this cream works really well! i would recommend it to many
Nevin A.
İstanbul
This is my moisturizer and it is incredible, unbelievable. I wash my face with LRH and then I use this cream.  It makes bright my face and it is not lubricating my skin.
Jasmin H.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This skin line is so beautiful! Pure ingredients, natural, essential oils, something for everyone, full line, this moisturizer is one of my favorites, is gel like creme , a little goes a long way, the sent is clean light, fast absorbing deep hydration great for oily skin!
Yasmin F.
England
This is great if u like a very like kinda heavy moisturizer but not to good on younger skin as its kinda heavy....😫😫
Nicole W.
I have very dry skin, would you recommend this?