Darphin Care Essential Oil Care for Unisex Sensitive Skin

Chamomile aromatic care essential oil care for sensitive skin was launched by the design house of Darphin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darphin Care Essential Oil Care for Unisex Sensitive Skin!
Elmwood Place, OH
I love the smell of this and the stress relief of this oil is amazing. I use it for aromatherapy and I’ve repurchased it twice. I also love the Vetiver Aromatic care mask. I use it all the time. Love it
Carlstadt , NJ
This oil sets into my skin quickly, it's not messy and you get a nice amount in this tube. Especially using just a small bit
I love this oil serum, smells absolutely amazing. Helps to hydrate my skin and soaks in really well, skin feels nourished but not overly greasy considering it’s an oil. I use it regularly and have noticed a difference in overall skin texture. Would recommend
Edmonton
I have the Darphin Essential Oil Elixir Rose Aromatic Care Hydration, which is not on the Influenster list. It is the same product listed, just with a different scent. It is a beautiful, luxurious skin treatment. It smells amazing. It infuses my dry and sensitive skin with intense hydration. My skin feels nourished after application. It calms irritation and soothes any areas of severe dryness. It leaves my complexion radiant and glowing. My skin has never looked so healthy and vibrant. Unfortunately, this product is very expensive. But, you don’t have to apply it every day. The Canadian winters my skin endures leaves it requiring a lot more moisture than during the summer, so I use it mainly in the winter. I highly recommend this product. Your skin will thank you.