BY DARPHIN

Skin Type: All Skin Condition: All Your concerns: Lack of vitality Thorough yet gentle cleansing The results: Aromatic experience Delicately scented skin Clean, soft and revitalized skin Dermatologist tested This water activated Darphin bath and shower gel incorporates a blend of six essential oils. To revitalize and gently cleanse the skin. Aromatic Seaweed Bath & Shower Gel see more...

Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
This body wash makes me feel so refreshed and it smells amazing. I don't like really strong scented body wash so this is perfect for me. And I love that it doesn't break out my skin. I highly recommend this body wash!
It's refreshing . I enjoyed and definetly recommend it . It smells good to so that's s plus. Leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Chelsea R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obsessed with this smell! I wish they made a shower "cream" in this product for dry skin. I would absolutely recommend.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i love the color of the soap it washes and cleans so good i love the bottle i love the smell
dreaa l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gently cleans skin , nice soothing product . I tried once while pregnant and was no bother . it relaxed me .
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This gel cleanser is gently and hydrating! I love that the package comes with a pump for easy use.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product smell good?
misty m.
Ogden
I would love to try this. I'm not sure where to get it to try it, does anyone else? Thank you, Misty Moody
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you purchase this product?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?