BY DARPHIN

Skin Type: All Skin Condition: All Your concerns: Lack of vitality Thorough yet gentle cleansing The results: Aromatic experience Delicately scented skin Clean, soft and revitalized skin Dermatologist tested This water activated Darphin bath and shower gel incorporates a blend of six essential oils. To revitalize and gently cleanse the skin. Aromatic Seaweed Bath & Shower Gel see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash makes me feel so refreshed and it smells amazing. I don't like really strong scented body wash so this is perfect for me. And I love that it doesn't break out my skin. I highly recommend this body wash!
It's refreshing . I enjoyed and definetly recommend it . It smells good to so that's s plus. Leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Chelsea R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Obsessed with this smell! I wish they made a shower "cream" in this product for dry skin. I would absolutely recommend.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i love the color of the soap it washes and cleans so good i love the bottle i love the smell
dreaa l.
Wellness Guru Expert
Gently cleans skin , nice soothing product . I tried once while pregnant and was no bother . it relaxed me .
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel cleanser is gently and hydrating! I love that the package comes with a pump for easy use.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product smell good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you purchase this product?
misty m.
Ogden
I would love to try this. I'm not sure where to get it to try it, does anyone else? Thank you, Misty Moody