Darphin 8-Flower Nectar

Program: Firming & lifting Skin Type: All Skin Condition: Loss of elasticity and firmness, line and wrinkles Your concerns: Lack of firmness and elasticity Appearance of lines and wrinkles  The results: Improved elasticity Renewed natural radiance Soothed, revitalized skin A rare aromatic composition of pure essential oils, derived from 8 exotic flowers from around the world, detoxifies the skin, reduces fine lines, and renews skin s natural glow. Enriched with essential vitamins and Omega 3 and 6, this fragrant essence of well being compliments the Stimulskin Plus line. Rejuvenating, nourishing and it helps to firm and minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, restores natural radiance, suppleness and resilience for overall youthful-looking skin. 8-Flower Nectar

Has anyone ever purchased or sampled this Darphin 8-Flower Nectar oil? How did you like it?
Start your review of Darphin 8-Flower Nectar!
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
The ultimate facial oil. It's extremely heavy, yet light. I use this as a once in a while treatment when I really want to pamper, moisturize and soothe my skin. Your skin will just glow the next day. Way too heavy to use in the day time so I only use it at night.
Lesley G.
This was another gift from my mother who swears by this brand and product. And now I do as well. I have combination skin and this makes my skin feel wonderful. The brand is kind of pricey but it lasts forever and quality is top notch. I'll definitely be saving up for this.
Weronika K.
Brooklyn, NY
The ultimate luxurious facial oil. I like to use this as a nighttime oil - I always wake up with glowing skin!
Gem R.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite face oil and the most money I’ve ever enthusiastically spent on a single skincare product. It smells incredible and a little bit goes a very long way on my dry/mostly normal skin. Obviously wish it was more accessible price wise but it truly is worth it in my opinion and has lasted me nearly 6 months with half the bottle left. This product played a huge part in learning how to enjoy and indulge in the ritual aspect of skincare for me.
Jade H.
I am going through my fifth bottle of this! Yes it is very expensive for the little product that you get but a little bit goes a long way! This is the only oil that I use after my night routine and the last step that I use. It is not too oily and it absorbs well onto my skin. Put it on in and the next day you’ll have glowy, dewy skin. Not greasy at all! The best part? It smells heavenly!
Candis C.
Frisco, TX
THIS. IS. LOVELY. 👏👏👏. It is so luxurious. It smells divine and ugh I want to use it all over my body but it’s way to expensive to do that. It sinks into the skin and leaves a gorgeous glow. It’s very nourishing and hydrating. I 1000% recommended this!
Rachel J.
South Lyon, MI
This smells so good. It’s luxurious and feels great on the skin. I don’t know that it’s a necessary part of your regimen but I love it as an occasional treat for my skin.
Bianca K.
Avondale, PA
Amazing amazing amazing! This stuff makes my skin so soft. It has a pretty strong perfume smell, but it’s full of natural ingredients. It’s expensive but worth it.
Carol M.
New Jersey
This is by far my favorite facial oil. It not only smells incredible but feels so luxurious. I put it on right before bed a few times a week. My skin is so soft by morning. Darphin products really are amazing. I just wish it wasnt so expensive.
ANGEL A.
BURBANK, CA
AmaZing, nourishing oil! The smell is intoxicating and it hydrates beautifully without being to greasy. It's a luxury oil so 2 drops is all you need and your skin will look radiant! It is a pricey oil but when your shopping for oils always go pricey. They are more refined and sink into the skin that much better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...