Darkness False Eyelashes VA

by Darkness

Top Quality False Eyelashes New False Eyelashes Designs Variety of Fake Eyelash Designs Best Selling False Eyelash Include 2 False Eyelid Glue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darkness False Eyelashes VA!
HaleyRae C.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this eyelashes! They are so thick and full. I always look for the thickest eyelashes when I am shopping for false lashes and these are the best ones I have ever found so far. I am very happy with this product.
Thea B.
Love these lashes!! Look amazing if you want a fuller lash... easy to apply with lash glue and just feel great on. 10/10
Kelsey H.
Fishers, IN
They’re full but they’re noticeably “fake” They feel kind of plastic. They’re good for a quick Halloween look though! They’re affordable!
crystal F.
Phoenix , AZ
Omg I love this eyelashes. They look so pretty and so dramatic for Halloween. So worth it will make you look sexy.
Rana
First of all I love these lashes they are going to be part of my Halloween look so excited it really gives that dark vibe which I’m looking for especially since it’s Halloween I love it!!!!!
Kimberly E.
I don't like this eyelashes they look to much this is my opinion there are people that like them not offending nobody but I don't recommend them at all

Looking for your answer?