BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUrban Skin Rx
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment

Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment

by Urban Skin Rx

Urban Skin Rx Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment delivers dramatic hyperpigmentation correction and anti-aging benefits, as it evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of acne scarring, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.

Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Kojic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Squalane, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glutathione, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Retinol, Ceramide 3, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Polyhydroxybutyrate, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Ethylene Distearamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Does this product work for dark skin?
Was this effective in lightening dark facial spots?
So I’ve asked around before so I’m jus gona ask again, please help. What is a good product to take this dark spot away?
Start your review of Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment!
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this in hopes that it would be stronger than the other Retinols I've tried. When I first pumped the product out into my hand it didn't look right to me, it was a darker yellow... Darker than the Retinols I've used so I contacted Urban Skin RX via e-mail asking them if it should be this dark or could I have gotten a bad/expired product. First reply totally sucked, didn't answer my question. I sent another email with pictures and asked 5 different ways lol so whoever read this one would understand the question. Finally someone said it looked normal. Cool. Start using it and it had a funny smell, it did not sit well with any of my other products I use, it "pilled" really bad I tried using a smaller amount right after cleansing and drying my face alone, it STILL "pilled" not as bad just a little bit but still. I keep using it to give it a chance and I have noticed a bit of improvement in my skin tone and have noticed less breakouts but no changes to the lines/wrinkles yet which I was hoping for. I mean, it does most of what it claims and has some killer ingredients so I do like it. I'm going to finish this up and then get the Paula's Choice 1% Retinol to see if that ones any better.
Talitha F.
Cheektowaga, NY
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Talitha F.
Purchased at: Sephora
It works great for me I have sensitive, dry skin. Please be advised that you don't use this every night use it twice a week for week 1 then every other day in week 2 so your skin can get use to it and if no problems then in week 3 you can try and use it every night. Also it has a slight smell but not nothing serious and a little goes a long way. I hope this helps anybody interested.
Kai P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Kai P.
I purchased this product and I already see my face transitioning. The scars on my face are barely noticeable and my skin is smooth and fresh. Most of the older skin on my face has already peeled and my new skin is glowing. I'm still working on the dark spots but they have been getting lighter daily so I'm not worried about them not going away. I will be purchasing this again once I've run out. No product has ever worked this well for my skin. This company has earned themselves a faithful customer. I suffered from adult acne and was left with scarring and dark spots after the ache cleared up. One application just on the problem areas and the next application all over my face.
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Dayana R.
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Dayana R.
Purchased at: Target
Urbanskinrx Retinol Rapid Repair and Dark Spot Treatment is yellow, and gives a yellow tint to my face, which doesn’t transfer to pillowcase. I don’t pick up any scent. It doesn’t cause any itching or burning, but in the morning my skin is dry and peels even when paired with a rich moisturizer. My skin is pretty much more or less dry every time I use it. It has a lotion-like texture that is easy to use. No greasy feeling or stickiness. After 1.5 months of use I noticed my post acne spots lightening and overall my skin tone looks more even.
Shontree  B.
Muskegon, MI
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Shontree  B.
I had a terrible experience with this product. It caused my skin to peel drastically even after I stopped use. I also had some skin irritation and red spots. I wish I would’ve read some reviews before trying this out. I contacted the company via intsa and they were not very helpful at all. I would not recommend this one!
Judi N.
Anchorage, AK
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment uploaded by Judi N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment So I have been using this for a few weeks now n I can't complain or say anything bad about it. I use it 3-4 times a week. I know it takes awhile for some facial products to work n all. I can tell it is working for me
Shels  Z.
Euless, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the texture and the feel of rhe cream on my skin , nice and cool , soothing too. This Rapid Dark Spot Retinal Treatment is easy to do , just apply the cream 2-3 timws a week and watch the dark sports fade way over time
Patricia  G.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product does have a potency. I can’t use it quite as much because it’s more or less a chemical peel. And since dark spots are several layers down, it’s taking awhile to see results. I am two months in now. My dark spot seems lighter in appearance BUT by no way gone. So don’t expect the rapid results most dark repair products are promoting. Unfortunately, it does take time and from what I understand is better than going to the dermatologist to have it removed by laser. If anyone has had the laser procedure done, I would be interested in your results. As it stands, I am giving this product 3 stars and a few more months to see more prominent results.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Target
I've used this for about 3-4 months. Picked it up on a whim from Target. Seems to work well. I use it 3 nights per week. I've since bought multiple products from Urban Skin Rx and love them. My skin has never been clearer!
Olivia  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Burned the heck out of my skin. I don’t know if maybe my skin just doesn’t like this or if it’s too strong. I honestly may be using it wrong too. This isn’t for me. Leave any skin red and dry and patchy. It’s a no from me. Hard pass
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
il y a un an
Is "Dark Spot Rapid Repair Retinol Treatment" effective and how is it with sensitive skin? Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin but I have dark spots under my chin due to ingrown hair and I haven't found anything that has worked for me. I have to cover it with makeup daily, which gets all over the front color of my WHITE uniform shirts that I have to wear everyday. PLEASE HELP!!
Reagan W. il y a un an
Please do not use it. It will destroy your face.