Dark & Lovely SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color uploaded by Bernadette P.

SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color: With moisture-seal technology Locks in true-to-tone color and shine Helps protect from breakage see more...

Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
I am in love with this product! My hair is already black but when I want my hair to be shinier and darker; I dye it this color. It really works wonders. The packaging is always nice and consistent, something I'm a real stinker about. I definitely recommend to anyone that wants shiny, healthy-looking black hair.
Bernadette P.
This is my go-to hair color--as long as I can find it. I usually choose the "natural black" shade, to cover my gray hairs. The conditioner and the fact that it's fade-resistant are the main reasons I use it. Does the job.
Lawanda W.
Shawnee, KS
I've used the brand for years! I love the fade resistance and the color always comes out as described. My only problem is there was always a fear of running out of product before application was complete.
leshunda a.
Chesapeake, VA
Amazing product!!! Phenomenal shine!!! Easy to use and relaxer friendly!! I am beyond pleased.
Gen W.
This was super easy to use and gave such an even coverage. I've had it in my hair for about 5 months now and it's only shown fading over the last month, and even then it looks like brown highlights.
Because I was a gingery blonde underneath I thought it would come out green but it didn't at all!
I wanted to keep my ahir one colour for the last few months of me transitioning to natural hair and although I will most likely  never use this again ( because I like bright colours) this was an excellent dye. Just wish the smell wasn't so strong.
Maria Juliana R.
Colombia

Me encanta y lo recomiendo me encanta como revive el color queda super lindo