BY DARK & LOVELY

Style #010 Hair Color - Golden Blonde Kit see more...

Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this product. Because I have black hair it wasn’t like the lady on the box, but I was very satisfied with the outcome. Very easy to use, but be careful not to get it on the furniture or walls. Bought the product from Walmart.
Neferttia J.
❤️❤️❤️ Been using this product for years and I haven’t found one I like as much yet. Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color
Benita G.
Norristown, PA
Great hair color the color always comes out in my hair great even tho my natural hair is dark and the conditioner leaves my hair beautiful and soft
Shawna K.
Daytona Beach, FL
The only at home hair dye I would use on my mixed hair. I can always count on my color coming out just how I want it to.