BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color is an innovative "Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color is an innovative formula that delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. This formula contains Dark and Lovely's exclusive Moisture Seal technology for double the conditioning power especially designed to help protect relaxed and natural hair while coloring. The result is silky, shiny hair and luxurious, rich color. Jet Black 371 is a deep-black shade which shimmers like polished onyx, leaving your hair shiny and lustrous. Your color will be sleek and stylish in black magnificence. For natural or relaxed hair. see more...

• How black is Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Jet Black? Is it a good ...1 Answers
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
I love this brand of hair dye. Anytime I color my hair this is my go to brand. I love the outcome every time and it last for about 4-6 months depending on how you care for your hair after coloring it. I always use the conditioner that’s provided with the color system and it leaves great results and my hair is always soft with a little extra shine.
Elisha B.
I buy this at either my local dollar general or my local walmart for a little over 5.00 and it's worth every penny. The instructions are easy to read and understand. The product comes in a very easy applicable bottle and the product really will cover the hair and rinses out good. My favorite would be the conditioner that comes with the hair color, it's already my favorite conditioner and it makes me want to continue buying the product.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
My hair was already black before, but I colored my hair for the first time in life to the honey blonde color, with this Dark and Lovely product. I didn't bleach or anything like that first I just simply used this product. It took about three times for me to get the color I wanted and I was satisfied! So I wanted to go back to my regular color which is black, so I used their product again except I used the jet black color and it looks like I've never colored my hair honey blonde. I will use this again!
Kandita S.
So I been coloring my hair for at least ten years now and i haven't found a permanent hair color like the dark and lovely. I have tried others and they worked very well at first but after three weeks i can see the gray starting to come in.But with me using the dark and lovely brand no matter what color I use it gets the job done. will forever be my go to hair.color.
Terri S.
Chicago Heights, IL
I use the conditioner given in the hair dye box and it works perfect for me. It has a good smell and makes hair feel soft to the touch. I leave mine in which is not instructed on the box. I even use it for my oldest sons hair. Keeps hair moist because it dries out a ton due to hair dye. Highly recommend.
Ronecia T.
Super easy to use! The instructions are clear and straight to the point. Any beginner can use this. It is true to the "Permanent" and "Fade Resistant" titles. I've used red and black. With the red, I died my hair every two months. If you've ever gone lighter, you understand how amazing that upkeep is. I died my hair black 3 weeks ago and it's still going strong. Definitely worth the price!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I color my hair black once a year (it stays pretty dark so I just refresh it), and this is one of my go-to brands. I like that it's for women of color. My hair is very shiny, and feels soft. The conditioner is good too.
Sasha M.
Norfolk, VA
Very affordable hair color that can easily be found at your local drug store. Easy application and true to color. The smell was not over powering and it lasted about 8 weeks. I would purchase again.
Tasha J.
I love the way it makes your hair sine after dying your hair. I use this product every time I want to dye my hair jet black.
Tam J.
Love this color and how long it last..will surely tell my friends and continue to use!
Lori Renee' T.
East Saint Louis
How black is Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Jet Black? Is it a good basic black or really, really blacker than black?...