Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorDark & Lovely
Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Color - Jet Black

Dark & Lovely Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Color - Jet Black

by Dark & Lovely

Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color is an innovative "Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color is an innovative formula that delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. This formula contains Dark and Lovely's exclusive Moisture Seal technology for double the conditioning power especially designed to help protect relaxed and natural hair while coloring. The result is silky, shiny hair and luxurious, rich color. Jet Black 371 is a deep-black shade which shimmers like polished onyx, leaving your hair shiny and lustrous. Your color will be sleek and stylish in black magnificence. For natural or relaxed hair.

Does this cover gray?
How black is Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Jet Black? Is it a good basic black or really, really blacker than black?...
Start your review of Dark & Lovely Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Color - Jet Black!
Shakira P.
These are the best for natural haircare. I love that it's easy to apply. It is recommended that you test a strand of hair yo see if you're allergic. They come in many different shades. I love
Jade T.
My hair was already black before, but I colored my hair for the first time in life to the honey blonde color, with this Dark and Lovely product. I didn't bleach or anything like that first I just simply used this product. It took about three times for me to get the color I wanted and I was satisfied! So I wanted to go back to my regular color which is black, so I used their product again except I used the jet black color and it looks like I've never colored my hair honey blonde. I will use this again!
Nikki G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love Dark & Lovely hair dye! My natural hair is black. I started getting gray hair in my mid 30’s. I tried so my products over the years to keep the gray away. However, this one really works for me! I’ve been using it for over a year now & it works great on my hair. It is easy to use, not messy, gental on my hair, long lasting and leaves my hair soft and silky! I would definitely recommend!
Terri S.
Chicago Heights, IL
I use the conditioner given in the hair dye box and it works perfect for me. It has a good smell and makes hair feel soft to the touch. I leave mine in which is not instructed on the box. I even use it for my oldest sons hair. Keeps hair moist because it dries out a ton due to hair dye. Highly recommend.
Kandita S.
So I been coloring my hair for at least ten years now and i haven't found a permanent hair color like the dark and lovely. I have tried others and they worked very well at first but after three weeks i can see the gray starting to come in.But with me using the dark and lovely brand no matter what color I use it gets the job done. will forever be my go to hair.color.
Mallory F.
Duluth, GA
This box dye is very easy to do. It comes with all the tools needed and even includes conditioner. My hair stays jet black for months.
Rut B.
Antioch, TN
Easy to use. They provide gloves, but I recommend you buy your own plastic gloves because the ones provided are too big and non fitting. It’s easy for apply. And the color hold well.
Kesha B.
Galloway, NJ
This is the only hair dye that I will ever use. I have tried other but since I’m mixed the other hair dyes dry my hair out and make it brittle but this product doesn’t do any of that to my hair. This is my go to.
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This used to be so harsh and had so much ammonia in it that I felt like I could barely breathe it. Since they’ve changed it and made it ammonia free it’s so much better and healthier, and my hair feels much softer afterwards.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Dark & Lovely Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Color - Jet Black uploaded by Angelita G.
I change my hair from time to time, but when I want my hair black. I go with Dark and lovely Jet Black, I love this product, very black and it shines.