BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark & Lovely Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Conditioning SHAMPOO Plus DETANGLER 8-oz
TaSharri'El W.
I looooove to use this product after taking out my sew ins because when my hair is in braids for like 2 1/2 months it tends to get untrained and tangled when I take it out which causes me to become tender headed when I want to give it a break or after I wash and condition it I'll put some of the de tangled on it and go through my hair with a wide tooth comb which makes it a lot easier! And not to mention that Dark and Lovely's products leave my hair smelling amazing!
Nicola C.
Newark, NJ
I love love this conditioner its absolutely life. I do recommend using the shampoo as well but this conditioner is really good. Ive use a lot of conditioners that were just really crappy and my hair still was tangled. This conditioner is really good. After you put the conditioner in wait about 5 to 10 mins be fore washing out the conditioner. And gently comb through hair with a big comb. Xoxox!!!!
jason j.
Delray Beach, FL
Just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my e
Erica T.
Charles Town, WV
I've had this product for a while now and to anyone with curly hair you know it takes a lot of work to brush out your hair this detangler helps coat your hair and prevent breakage. I like it because it also moistures your scalp as well as your hair.
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I use this product in my hair to take out the knots in my hair so I can comb it with only my fingers this is a good condition shampoo detangler product all in one the price is the best three products in one you can't beat that. save save save it is easy to fine and I would tell everyone about this product.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
This product is actually old school. I used the older version when I was a kid. Now I use it when I can't find my regular detangler. I recommended that my best friend use it for her daughter who has super curly hair and it is perfect. These days I use this as a detangler that I don't have to wash out but leave in for the smell.
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
I mean , who doesn't love a good shampoo & detangling combo! I know I DO! It's a pretty good price for what it does , and the packing is really fun and colorful. compared to other shampoo's this one is a little better because of the conditioning formula and the detangling perk! I love it
Ayanna S.
New Orleans, LA
It's a great product for people like myself with national 4c hair. It leaves your scalp refreshed and smelling nice. It also makes the detangling time much shorter than what it used to be. I wash my hair with this product twice a week and it helps prevent breakage, and maintain healthy hair.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I have two girls and this is my go to shampoo.the smell is amazing I love when my babies hair smells fresh and the scent lasts awhile. Its has a very rich lather and makes their hair easy to come.. I use this product at least three times a week are four depending on the weather
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the dark and lovely beautiful Beginnings conditioning shampoo plus detangler I use it on my daughter's hair just about every day on his very affordable not too pricey not under price and I love the packaging I would definitely recommend this to others in the future