Dark Horse Pinot Grigio

by Dark Horse Wines

Tasting Notes

Our California Pinot Grigio boasts an elegant, dry style that explodes with flavors of citrus and a hint of stone fruit, all racing toward a crisp finish.

Vintage Notes

Our grapes were selected from premier vineyards throughout California. The 2016 growing season began with moderate temperatures throughout that resulted in balanced vine growth and an early harvest. The spring season was warm and the summer saw multiple heat spikes, timed perfectly, allowing for canopy management that resulted in vibrant flavors and aromas in the glass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dark Horse Pinot Grigio!
Ashley D.
Coconut Creek, FL
Dark Horse Pinot Grigio uploaded by Ashley D.
So I treated myself to a day at the zoo and came across this wine in a can. And let me tell you it was amazing for a day out in the park. Not only did it just make sense but it tasted amazing and kept cool and I sipped with nature. I am such a fan and have begun telling more and more people to join the dark side... I mean Dark Horse. #HappyHour
Lauren  K.
Ankeny, IA
Dark Horse Pinot Grigio uploaded by Lauren  K.
Purchased at: Target
I love this Pinot Grigio! I normally drink barefoot but “splurged “ for this $10 bottle and am in love. Has the perfect amount of tartness and pairs amazing with chicken and seafood. Will purchase again!
Samantha P.
Statesboro, GA
Great value! I don’t usually spend much on Pinot Grigio and this is perfect. Light, fruity and under $10. Good summer wine to break out with friends.
Elizabeth K.
Orrtanna, PA
This is a solid, drinkable pinot grigio. Fruity and crisp, nothing too exciting but certainly well liked. This is a go to wine for cooking because of the low price as well.
T P.
tulsa
Dark horse Pinot Grigio is a nice Pinot for the price, inexpensive, crisp and smooth
Cheyenne H.
Reno, NV
One of my top 5 Pinot Grigios. I will mainly choose a Pinot Grigio if I’m in the mood for white wine. Great flavor, smooth, and flavorful. The price is so reasonable for the quality of the wine.
Stephanie K.
My husband, bless his heart, isn’t a huge wine drinker. He bought this wine to use in a recipe that called for white wine, because it was inexpensive. Well, surprise, this wine is pretty good! I’m usually not even a big fan of Pino Grigio, but this was smooth and refreshing. Good summer wine!
Jess A.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love Dark Horse wines! They are higher-quality wines, at a bottom shelf price, going at about $10 per bottle, and they’re frequently on sale! This wine is just a little bit sweet, and is a perfect sipping wine, or great with a meal, too!
Elsa C.
Rockwall
Really good flavor with hints of fruit, but a little tangy going down. A great wine for the price.
Misty H.
Ypsilanti, MI
For a budge pinot grigio, it's not awful. I have had better for less, and worse for more. TBH, it's a little green tasting, but it's all right. For $8-ish dollars, good stuff. If it cost more it would be a rip off.

Looking for your answer?