Dark Horse Chardonnay

by Dark Horse Wines

TASTING NOTES

Our Dark Horse Chardonnay offers bright, abundant aromas of baked apple and peaches, layered with buttery notes of toasted oak and caramel. The rich, creamy flavors of this Chardonnay are nicely complemented by refreshingly crisp acidity, culminating in a smooth, lingering finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dark Horse Chardonnay!
Vivica S.
chicago
Dark Horse Chardonnay uploaded by Vivica S.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who prefers white wine most importantly but also to anyone that wants nothing more then a buzz to end the evening ✨
Amanda Yumi Y.
Coral Gables, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Crisp & fresh! I particularly enjoy Dark Horse in general, and this Chardonnay is not different! Great to drink cooled!
Jess A.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kroger
Dark Horse is one of my favorite wine brands. This wine has a fruity flavor, and is just slightly sweet, but not too sweet, with that alcohol burn-aftertaste. It’s not a super strong wine, but it will give you a good buzz, and is a fantastic pairing with dinner! It’s nice and silky and smooth, too. Dark Horse is priced really low for the quality of wine you get! All of their wines are like $10, or like $8 on sale!
Marissa C.
New York
This wine was extremely dry. I did not like it enough to drink a glass so I used it for cooking. Would not purchase again.
Michelle  D.
If you love a buttery and oaky Chardonnay, then this is the one for you!! I am a huge fan of this wine and you can’t beat the price!!
Natalie K.
Charlotte
This is a very delicious Chardonnay. I love the flavor in the fullness of it. It is one of my favorite wines. It is also a great price.
Jennifer N.
Commerce City, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I n love this Chardonnay! One of my favorites & also so reasonably priced. Dark Horse has many great wines that aren’t ridiculously overpriced. Highly recommend!
Danielle P.
Wooster, OH
This is absolutely my go-to affordable Chardonnay. I can’t even tell you the amount of times I’ve repurchased this wine! It tastes way more expensive that it looks. It’s incredibly affordable without being cheap.
Tess D.
Dark horse Chardonnay is an inexpensive dry wine that’s pretty smooth with a nice finish for the price
Leticia  D.
Silver Spring, MD
I love dark horse, and chardonnay is my favorite white wine. This one is very easy to drink. Very smooth. It’s not ridiculously dry. The price is super affordable. You can find it basically anywhere even at grocery stores. Dark Horse Chardonnay

Looking for your answer?