GroceryPantryMarket Pantry
Dark Brown Sugar - 2lbs - Market Pantry

Dark Brown Sugar - 2lbs - Market Pantry™

by Market Pantry

Market pantry dark brown sugar 32 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dark Brown Sugar - 2lbs - Market Pantry™!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I've used this for baking many times.  For being a store brand item it is great quality.  Tastes just like the higher priced brands.  I would highly recommend this product for all your baking and cooking that involves brown sugar.  I would absolutely buy again.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Market Pantry Brown Sugar can be found at your local Target. I like to utilize this when baking goods and substitute it instead of using bleached, white sugar. I feel like i need to use less sugar because this sugar tastes much sweeter than regular white sugar.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Great price and very comparable to Domino or other brands. Baked my Christmas cookies with it and no one could tell a difference. Will buy again.
Lauren A.
Johnston, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,100 reviews
I enjoy baking with this product. It has a good taste and texture and I find it comparable to name brand as well. The price is cheaper too and often times you can find a deal for it on cartwheel.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good quality at a very good price. I purchase this often when baking.
Pretty good quality at a very good price. I purchase this often when baking.
Dana A.
No difference between this and name brand! Might as well buy it cheap! Great for baking!!! Also good to put on bacon wrapped mini dogs
Marina M.
I don't see any difference between this off-brand and a name brand brown sugar. It does the job and contributes to a great tasting chocolate chip cookie.
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
3,157 reviews
This such a great buy at Target for 32 ounces. I use it in various recipes and it lasts much longer than the smaller boxes of brown sugar.
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
Brown sugar from target is great because you can always get additional discounts on the product!
Chantay W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I usually use another brand but couldn't find it and happened to find this target brand. I really liked the results I got from it, will definitely consider getting it in the future.

Looking for your answer?