5 colors available

BY DARK & LOVELY

Delivers brilliant, true color with advanced moisturizers and vital ingredients. Works to rejuvenate every strand, leaving your hair looking silky, shiny and healthy. Lasts up to six to eight shampoos. Kit Contains: Semi-permanent hair color. Conditioner packet. Easy-to-follow instructions. Plastic cap. Gloves. . see more...

• I permed my hair 2 1/2 weeks ago nd brought the same day same color...1 Answers
  • "Great product!" in 1 review
S.Y. B.
S.Y. B.
This made my hair feel dry and brittle. When I washed my hair, it felt like all moisture has been stripped. I over did it on a moisturizer to comb through my hair, and just so you know, I'm all natural, no chemicals until I tried this semi color.
Nikky A.
Nikky A.
When I use to relax and color my hair every 4-6 months, this was the hair dye I would always reach for as it keeps your hair vibrant for a while, and it is not two harsh chemicals going on your hair on the same day! Great product!
I permed my hair 2 1/2 weeks ago nd brought the same day same color I was wondering is it safe for me to use it now