Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorDark & Lovely
Dark and Lovely Relax & Color Same Day Semi-Permanent Haircolor

Dark and Lovely Relax & Color Same Day Semi-Permanent Haircolor

by Dark & Lovely

Delivers brilliant, true color with advanced moisturizers and vital ingredients. Works to rejuvenate every strand, leaving your hair looking silky, shiny and healthy. Lasts up to six to eight shampoos. Kit Contains: Semi-permanent hair color. Conditioner packet. Easy-to-follow instructions. Plastic cap. Gloves. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dark and Lovely Relax & Color Same Day Semi-Permanent Haircolor!
Product Highlights
Great product!in reviews
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Dark & Lovel is Brand that I used personal. Always good results for the look I try to create. Color is good texture is good. Use as directed. Orderless would be nice.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Radiant Black
I don’t know if the color really didn’t take because I didn’t leave it on long enough (I left it on for 30 minutes) or I didn’t to a permanent color instead of a rinse🤷🏾‍♀️ I can still see a few strands of grey hair😫😢 I love dark and lovely products though! Maybe there is something that I did wrong
Surya M.
Lexington , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this hair color when relaxing and coloring. It colors the hair perfectly and I’ve never experienced breakage the color seems to last for a while. The black fog my hair super black and covered up my gray hairs.
Christina W.
Kingstree, SC
Review for: Radiant Black
🤗🤗 ok this color is great on my natural colored hair. It covers greys, and all previous lightened hair. It did not leave a dry feel I still follow up with color shield type conditioner, rinse with cool water to lock in color better and seal hair shaft. This product in my neighborhood stores run about $6. Not bad for lasting color. This color is also meant to be used on the same day you may process or perm your hair. There is no bleach in this product! Just color being deposited.
Sharon B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This made my hair feel dry and brittle. When I washed my hair, it felt like all moisture has been stripped. I over did it on a moisturizer to comb through my hair, and just so you know, I'm all natural, no chemicals until I tried this semi color.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ravishing Red
It was easy to use and problem free. The box included everything I needed to color my hair myself. The smell was a bit strong, but tolerable. I received lots of compliments, and most didn't believe it was a box color.
Mary K.
Cleveland
Review for: Natural Black
Love this brand last for about 6 months depending on how often I was my hair although you do lose some coloring from just brushing your hair.
Tonya C.
I have used this brand a few times and they wotk pretty well. I dye my hair every couple of weeks just to hide a few grey hairs. Nice product, and only imprivement I would suggest is to make the bottle bigger.
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
Review for: Ravishing Red
I tried this color awhile back and I must say, I was pretty impressed. The color was beautiful especially when the sunlight hit it. I would recommend this color to someone who wanted to step out of their comfort zone.
Nikki G.
Review for: Natural Black
I have been using this product for years! I use a relaxer on my hair so this hair dye works great. No mixing and involved, comes in a no mess bottle and in easy to apply. No anomia or harsh smell. Covers my gray hair pretty well. Last for a couple of weeks before I start to see gray hair pop up around my hair line. However, I see the same results with other brands. Really inexpensive...would definitely recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...