Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System

Moisture Seal plus SheaButter Moisture Sealed into Every Strand - Conditions Hair for Healthy Shine and Softness Regular:  For Fine to Medium Hair Textures 1 Application or 2 Retouches Unlock the natural beauty of healthy-looking hair Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal® plus Shea Butter is the next generation in our no-lye conditioning formula.  Our Moisture Seal conditioners replenish every hair strand with incredible moisture for healthy shine and softness. Our Deep Conditioner complete with Shea Better and natural oils adds an extra boost of moisture for your hair.  Hair is soft-to-touch, silky-straight and healthy-looking. You can trust Dark and Lovely - incredible moisture for healthy-looking, beautiful hair since 1978. Shea Butter is one of nature s finest ingredients for moisture. Questions/Comments:   Please call toll free in the US Ingr

If you already have finer hair , can you skip the keratin part of this because both the relaxer & keratin packet will just make it too straight & make your hair too thin?
My scalp is really broken, is there any way to use this without getting chemical burns?
Does this make your hair overly oily?
Start your review of Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System!
Product Highlights
“i just relaxed my hair about two weeks ago and i truly love this relaxer system.” in 1 review
“I've tried many and this is a personal favorite as the results come out fantastic, every time. ” in 1 review
“Switched to this kit after a wile and it did pretty well to me.” in 1 review
Croydon , Surrey
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System uploaded by Jo L.
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System uploaded by Jo L.
I no longer relax my hair having decided to keep my hair in its natural state. I use to get my hair relaxed at the hairdressers. My scalp is very sensitive so my hairdresser used perms with No Lye. I also had a skin burn when another brand was spot tested. I trust the Dark and Lovely perm kit and use to get a family member to perm my hair. It has very clear instructions on how to use it, each product is numbered and referenced in the directions for use. This product worked really well for me without irrating my scalp.
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System uploaded by Brandie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to relaxer! Using harsh chemicals can be hard on your hair, but this relaxer comes with 3 different creams to prevent damage. I love that! I use the regular strength and its perfect for me. All of my hair is bone straight after use. 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Germiston
After relaxing your hair it works magic. Hair doesn't detangle and it leaves the hair refreshed and shining. It's good quality. I love the texture it doesn't spill all over the place.
Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Coarse, Thin
Huntsville, AL
I have natural hair, meaning I have no desire to relax my hair. I've not done so in almost a decade and thereby cannot offer an honest review of the current formulation of this product.
Brittleness, Frizz / Kinky, Thick
Tucson, AZ
Another product I have used for many years. It happens to be one of my favorites. It is affordable and relatively easy to find. It leaves hairy silky smooth, and easy to style
Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Coarse, Thick
South Africa
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System uploaded by Thembie H.
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System this product ŕeally help my hair . I had a problem with my hair like the were not growing . I was using some other products but look like nothing has change. My sister introduced to dark and lovely box that box it got hair treatment . I used it now my hair looks good I'm happy with it . Now my hair is straighten looks like this
Straightening / Thin
This didn’t work for me. It dried my hair out, gave me hair fall, heavy amounts of dandruff, and my hair was breaking so easy. It also didn’t really straighten my hair, it just made it dry and wavy, and because of this I had to after go and blow my hair out and straighten it after every wash. Don’t recommend this at all.
Brittleness, Curls, Dandruff / Curly, Fine, Thick
Macon, GA
Best straightening perm in my eyes!! Doesn't burn it actually helps lock in natural shine and gives you hair body! This perm actually helps grow your hair! And it's enough for two applications depending on your length and thickness. I love it!
Redding, CA
I love this product . I use the super coarse which works really well for my hair . Tried olive oil did not work well with me . Good price and good value . I recommend going with coarse if you have somewhat thick hair .
Dandruff, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Coarse, Thick
Ackerman, MS
I used this relaxer on my hair and it made it very brittle. It dried my hair out badly! My hair was so dry that grease wouldn't moisturize it. I had to rehash my hair, do a hot oil treatment in it, and use another moisturizer in it. It was horrible.
Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Straight, Kinky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...