BY DARK & LOVELY #6 in Hair Relaxers

Moisture Seal plus SheaButter Moisture Sealed into Every Strand - Conditions Hair for Healthy Shine and Softness Regular:  For Fine to Medium Hair Textures 1 Application or 2 Retouches Unlock the natural beauty of healthy-looking hair Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal® plus Shea Butter is the next generation in our no-lye conditioning formula.  Our Moisture Seal conditioners replenish every hair strand with incredible moisture for healthy shine and softness. Our Deep Conditioner complete with Shea Better and natural oils adds an extra boost of moisture for your hair.  Hair is soft-to-touch, silky-straight and healthy-looking. You can trust Dark and Lovely - incredible moisture for healthy-looking, beautiful hair since 1978. Shea Butter is one of nature s finest ingredients for moisture. Questions/Comments:   Please call toll free in the US Ingr see more...

• Is this system fine for very fine hair? 2 Answers
  • Ive tried the olive oil system and it is just word this system actu...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this relaxer and can compare it to another at home ...7 Answers
Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System
  • "i just relaxed my hair about two weeks ago and i truly love this relaxer system." in 1 review
  • "Switched to this kit after a wile and it did pretty well to me." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many and this is a personal favorite as the results come out fantastic, every time. " in 1 review
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive tried the olive oil system and it is just word this system actually puts in moisture into my hair and let me tell you my hair is super thick and coarse. Once I'm done and dry my hair it is shiny and soft. I like products that do more and this does more that what the box says. I hate buying lots of expensive products and it took forever and lots of money to get it to looking like it does once I wash and and dry it. In comparison to the love oil system I think that step number three, keratin, really makes a difference by adding in that extra step before you shampoo your hair. It seals in all of the good. I really like it is all I can say and it should be sold a professional brand instead of regular retail it is just that good.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I grew up using this perm for my hair along with the TCB Bone Straight one. I always loved this one better but it seems that the formula has changed and in a way has become a bit stronger. This time when I used the regular strength perm I was left a lot of dead hair in my head that wasn't there before. Maybe it was because I hadn't permed my hair for quiet sometime but I knew my hair was healthy before I applied it. The roots of my hair is straight like I wanted it but my ends are fried like I used too hot of a pressing comb on them.I guess it's time to stop using my old favorite and try something else.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Walmart didn't have my usual relaxer so I got this. I actually like it. It straightened pretty well, and I didn't get any burns, which was a concern. It also has a mid protein (keratin serum) step before shampooing which is nice so I don't have to use my own. The relaxer smelled good along with everything else. My only complaint is that it's a little messy getting the conditioner out of the bottle. I'd prefer if it was in a packet. I have repurchased, and will probably continue to do so. Pic shows air dried (left) and flat ironed (right) hair.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
What can I say that no else have said it work and without all the burning and extra heat that come from processing your hair
it a great relaxer and can be bought at Walmart and amazon and it about the same price at both store it easy to use just follow the instruction and you all set it really work
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Dark & Lovely was my go to relaxer. It always got my hair silky straight and never caused any damage. I didn't give it 5 stars because it changes it's application process a little too much which can be confusing to a inexperience consumer. But It is perfect for the novice or beginner.
theresa w.
theresa w.
Sumter, SC
Now this is my relaxer have been using this for YEARS!!! Try other product didn't come out right . have my hair so soft and striaght my hair is very long so it does the job very well. my hair color is black and i use the super my hair is very course. don't have any problems with it.
Royshunda W.
Royshunda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this relaxer it was not very harsh on my hair. The shampoo and conditioners that follow smelled good. It straightened my hair pretty good but not the best. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't have very coarse & think hair.
Kori S.
Kori S.
One of my favorite relaxers ! I get longer results with this specific relaxer kit. I love that it has many other products that work great together to give me hair a nice relaxed but shiny healthy look once I blow dry and flat iron. ❤
Johari R.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this relaxer I have been using it since I was a teenager. It always does the jobs when I need it. I'm also a fan of their dying products also compared to others brands I just like this one better.and yes I would buy again .
Cay T.
Cay T.
Lakeland, FL
This product is great for women with thick hair. I've told many clients to purchase this product. Breakage I have not seen. Its all about the type of hair .but overall this is amazing
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Has anyone used this relaxer and can compare it to another at home relaxer, for exams the olive oil brand? I would like to know why you may think this one is better.
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this system fine for very fine hair?
faith o.