BY DARK & LOVELY

specially formulated with tea tree oil & peppermint oil to help leave hair purified and refreshed, detailed and soften hair see more...

Meghann D.
San Diego, CA
This shampoo makes me feel like I live in some winter wonderland, pine trees galor, and I am SO ABOUT IT. My dude loves how it smells and it makes my hair feel light and cool!
Mariah W.
New London, CT
This is an interesting product. This smell of this shampoo smells great but it doesn't really last long. I would compare it to the Paul Mitchell peppermint shampoo which does wonders. This isn't my go to shampoo for soothing but I definitely would buy this again.
Sylvia  C.
Chula Vista, CA
Dark & Lovely products are not only for African American women, their products are amazamingly soft and subtle to my dry brittle hair! I love peppermint so that helps!
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
This left my hair feeling soft and high shine. Also the dlight tingling sensation from the peppermint is amazing and refreashing.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I love peppermint and this shampoo does an excellent job of removing excess oils or hair product
Katherine L.
I wish I was dark and lovely to use this product! Love makes yiu do Strang ethsng