Dark and Lovely Kids Beautiful Beginnings Detangler 8.5 Fl Oz Spray Bottle

BY DARK & LOVELY

Designed Specifically For Young Girls' Delicate Hair. Our Products Are Infused With Coconut Oil And Shea Butter And Provide Our Best Protection And Comfort For Your Daughter's Hair And Scalp. Keep Your Little Girl's Hair Healthy-Looking, Strong And Manageable Every Day With Our Full Line Of Maintenance And Styling Products. Makes Combing Hair Stress-Free Instantly Releases Tangle Strengthens Hair And Helps Protect Against Split Ends For Daily Use On Natural Or Relaxed Hair Made In Usa see more...

Dark and Lovely Kids Beautiful Beginnings Detangler 8.5 Fl Oz Spray Bottle
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
This is such a great product, I used it in my daughter's thick curly mix hair. Had very few tangles. It hard to find in stores Walgreens had them, then I stopped seeing it.
Tracy S.
Bronx, NY
I use this on my daughter's natural hair which is very curly in tight coils and thick. It works amazingly to loose up those curls for the comb to get through minus the fuss.
Katherine F.
El Paso, TX
Such a f re at product. It's a great price. And even if it were a little more it would still be worth it. Helps me brush my daughter's hair without the pain.
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product so easy to use and hair gets untangled so easy i recommended this to any one with a little girl who hair is always getting tangled.
Sitara S.
Watervliet, NY
Works good and it smells great. I use this on myself and and in my sons curly hair. It makes it so easy to comb out after shampooing.
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Works great smell marvelous I use this on my one year old natural hair because it so thick and curly this helps with taming her curls
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
Works azing on my thick natural hair. The smell isn't too strong and it doesn't make your hair feel heavy.
Jessica K.
N Charleston, SC
I use this for my daughter's hair! It really help me manage and detangles... Definite a must have!
Melissa K.
nowhere
Great product to comb out kids hair! A suggested buy if you have a girl with long hair.
Katie F.
I loved detangler as a kid it did wonders for my hair !i would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone of all ages and hair types ! I personally haven't reviewed this brand of detangler but I would really love to.

Amazon