Dark and Lovely Healthy-Gloss 5 Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Zarrhia W.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Instantly transforms dry strands. Gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping or flaking. Transforms each strand with more moisture, without build-up. . see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lakesha J.
I use this along with the dark and lovely perm it is fair priced and I can count on it to work for me. I usually wash twice a month and get it from my local beauty supply.
Chantal L.
This is one of the best shampoo i ever used. It makes your hair super soft and it leaves it behind with a very nice shine. I absolutely love it. It doesn't really matter what type hair you have.
Ashlyn A.
Oneonta, NY
Amazing product! Always gives your hair that Boost you need, makes it smooth and shiny and smells AMAZING 😍
Tameeka S.
Great product! Leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny! This is a must-have!
Mary A.
This was the first hair lotion cream I used, I tried so many but always go back to the dark and lovely hair lotion original brand or with olive oil in it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells nice.
Lyz M.
I used to use products from 'Dark and lovely' when I'd relax/perm my hair.
This shampoo is like a 2 in 1. Not only does it clean your hair, it also moisturizes and hydrates your hair, which is what you want for your hair in order to keep it healthy, shiny and soft.
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
GREAT PRODUCT!! Makes your hair very soft and shiny. I fell in love with it after one use! Whenever my hair needs a pick me up i grab this and it works wonders!
Lauryn P.
Croydon, Surrey
Hair comes out well oiled and moisturised after wash all that's needed is some hair product to keep the moisture locked in for the day.
This shampoo leaves your hair soft, clean and healthy. Freshens your sculp and removes itchiness. Help your hair from breaking