Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss 5 Moisture Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Talcum B.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Instantly revives over-processed hair. Adds tensile strength, moisture, and softness. 5x more conditioning for strong, shiny, and silky hair. . see more...

• Can I use this as a heat protectant before I press my hair ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this styling sheen. It is easy to use. It sprays in to the hair while and you can use a blow dryer or hot comb with this product. It truly leaves a nice shine to the hair that lasts for days. I fine that I don't have to oil my hair between wash as much. It also makes your hair smells good. If you like gloss on your hair then buy this product, it works well.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
I am currently using it and have no complaints except that it can be a little pricey at $7.99 a bottle. Other than that it does what it says satisfactorily. I have relaxed color treated African American hair 2a-2c
Shondrika B.
Westwego
Great gloss isn't to heavy and is long lasting! I can use this product on my natural hair and my daughters mixed texture hair which definitely saves me money!
Tierra M.
saint louis
Very easy to use spray bottle
Product smells good and is good for detangling
Leaves hair feeling soft and hydrated
Mariah B.
Coral Springs, FL
It was extremely moisturizing but it broke my scalp so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Great on the hair and w enough better on the wallet. I use it all the time before styling.
mbali v.
South Africa
Extremely great product , makes my hairy very silky and smooth and soft . Also easier to comb. This moisturiser is super.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Can I use this as a heat protectant before I press my hair ?