Dark and Lovely® Go Intense!™ for All Hair Types 1 Kit Box uploaded by Chaniki B.Dark and Lovely® Go Intense!™ for All Hair Types 1 Kit Box uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DARK & LOVELY #95 in Haircare Sets

Go intense! Magic plum (56) ultra vibrant color on dark hair. anti-drying crème gel with olive oil. intense color meets intense care! +intense color results - perfectly balanced color dyes deliver intense visible high reflect color on dark hair +intense conditioning color - nourishes with moisture as it colors for ultra smooth, shiny, soft hair +non-drip creme gel spreads easily and evenly on all hair textures from natural to relaxed. haircolor tailor made for you! up to 100% gray coverage. see more...

Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product in my hair for about 6 months maybe more and have colored my hair twice with it. I like the anti drying cream gel with olive oil, every product I by for my hair I try to make sure olive oil is added to it the majic plum is a pretty color to my already natural hair
Lily W.
Arlington, TX
I tried this dye over the weekend. I selected the Magic Plum #56. First, I was glad of the full gray coverage. Usually with other dyes, my gray gets tinted and not fully covered. With this one I did not see one tinted gray. The color was fully absorbed on all my gray Second, I love the color. I will be looking to try their other colors when is time to dye again.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
First time I colored my hair and I used this brand. I definitely recommend to anyone especially women of color with natural hair. Did not dry my hair out and color lasted a while.
Shanise H.
barbourville kentucky
Love all colors and you get great payoff and it lasts forever my hair still is brown and its been 5 years .
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
4 stars because I'm not a fan of box dyes but this does work well. Last time I had my hair a natural color I used this dye. It is great for textured hair it will add dimension and won't leave hair dry and brittle like some box dyes will do.
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Does this product dry your hair out?

back