BY DARK & LOVELY

Go intense! Super black (1) ultra vibrant color on dark hair. anti-drying crème gel with olive oil. intense color meets intense care! +intense color results - perfectly balanced color dyes deliver intense visible high reflect color on dark hair +intense conditioning color - nourishes with moisture as it colors for ultra smooth, shiny, soft hair +non-drip creme gel spreads easily and evenly on all hair textures from natural to relaxed. haircolor tailor made for you! up to 100% gray coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I just purchased this product the other day. I've never tried this one, and after doing so. I'm so in Love with it!! I have tried different ones, but this one is the best hair dye ever. It works amazing on my hair, and it leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Not dry and brittle. I highly recommend this product, and the price is very reasonable. This will be my dye of choice for now on.
Kateema B.
love it hair was soft and really black.. got a lot of compliments  too. color was exactly what it said intense but after a while it it will look more natural but all and all it leaves you hair shiny soft and a nice color that take a long time to fade.. I was very happy with my purchase and continue to use dark and lovely products
Stacey P.
Nice color but dried my hair out a bit and made it coarse feeling. This is the first hair coloring product I have tried so I think I'm gonna try a different brand next time.
Tiara H.
Raleigh, NC
The directions were easy to follow, and the product went on smoothly. I got great color results and my hair was shiny, but it did leave my hair feeling dry.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Dark and lovely is a great product for all hair types and I recommend that you should try it out :)
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Does the color last long?