BY DARK & LOVELY

Go intense! Super black (1) ultra vibrant color on dark hair. anti-drying crème gel with olive oil. intense color meets intense care! +intense color results - perfectly balanced color dyes deliver intense visible high reflect color on dark hair +intense conditioning color - nourishes with moisture as it colors for ultra smooth, shiny, soft hair +non-drip creme gel spreads easily and evenly on all hair textures from natural to relaxed. haircolor tailor made for you! up to 100% gray coverage. see more...

Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Nice color but dried my hair out a bit and made it coarse feeling. This is the first hair coloring product I have tried so I think I'm gonna try a different brand next time.
Kateema B.
Kateema B.
love it hair was soft and really black.. got a lot of compliments  too. color was exactly what it said intense but after a while it it will look more natural but all and all it leaves you hair shiny soft and a nice color that take a long time to fade.. I was very happy with my purchase and continue to use dark and lovely products
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Raleigh, NC
The directions were easy to follow, and the product went on smoothly. I got great color results and my hair was shiny, but it did leave my hair feeling dry.
Ruthann L.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Dark and lovely is a great product for all hair types and I recommend that you should try it out :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the color last long?