BY DARK & LOVELY

New Go Intense! Ultra Vibrant Color on Dark Hair Discover Our 1st Intensifying Permanent Hair Color Tailor Made for You! This Kit Contains: Tube of Permanent Anti-Drying Creme Gel Hair Color 1 Applicator Bottle Containing Creme Developer 4 Tube of Extra Caring Conditioner 3 Instruction Sheet with Plastic Gloves Intense Color Meets Intense Care! br Anti-Drying Creme Gel Color formulated with Olive Oil. Intense Color Results Perfectly Balanced Color Dyes Deliver Intense, Visible High Reflect Color on Dark Hair Intense Conditioning Color Nourishes with Moisture as it Colors for Ultra Smooth, Shiny, Soft Hair Non-drip creme gel spreads easily and evenly on all hair textures from natural to relaxed. Intense Shades made to Complement your Skin Tone. Golden Blonde Hair Color 2 Anti-Drying Creme Gel with Olive Oil 1 Intense Shiny Color Incredibly Soft Feel li see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay L.
I love how my hair responds to this hair dye. My texture and the health of my hair tends to remain the same after dyeing. I don't always get the color that I want to get but I get the color that I like and it's always just right. If you wantan exact color, I would go with a different brand, such as clariol.
Stacie S.
When I first began dying my own hair I started out using Dark & Lovely. The color is rich and vibrant and It never left my hair dry and brittle. I only give it three stars because I always had to use two boxes to dye my hair. Even when I got a short cut it seemed as if there just wasn't enough dye to go around.