Dark and Lovely® Go Intense!® for All Hair Types 1 Kit Box uploaded by Kateema B.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Intensifying hair color line precisely calibrated work with the natural undertones of dark hair to deliver high reflective color and intense shine. MSRP Price: $6.99. EDLP Price: $4.1900000000000004. Hero Shade: Super Black. Collection Copy: Get intense color results with perfectly balanced color dyes that deliver intense visible high reflect on dark hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kateema B.
I Just tried this color and it's strong it did however lighten my curly brown hair a bit.. hair is soft after.. it did leave some red undertones but I like it.. I think that I Needed two bottles but this is my results from one bottle application only..
Leonor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hair dyes to use. It is permanent color so it does last awhile. It is cheap and can easily be found anywhere that sells hair dye even CVS. The color matches what it is suppose to look like, the dark undertones in the dye make it look more natural. I also love the fact that it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
This color is strong and didn't dry out my hair. My hair is thick and curly ,its not coarse or fine. It was great that I didn't have to use bleach prior to coloring red.