Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
LaLa D.
My go to brand since a teen. The color on every box of Dark and Lovely Hair Color is true to color in one application. Leaves my natural hair and extensions vibrant and soft. The formula breaks the cuticle bonds well enough to lift extensions in one step or tone them after bleaching. I switch between this color and Sun Kissed Brown in the colder months.
Alika M.
I've used this box dye to color my hair. It works and my natural hair color is jet black! Try it and see for yourself !
Naomi B.
Etobicoke, ON
This is my go-to, all time favorite hair colour. What i love is that the colour comes out true to the colour on the box. Also i love the deep treatment that comes with the kit. After colouring your hair, because of the chemicals/peroxide/ammonia your hair may feel dry & stripped of it's natural oils. This treatment leaves your hair feeling so soft & healthy, if this was a full sized product.. i would definitely buy it. This hair colour works great, is affordable & easily accessible(i buy it from my local beauty supply store)

Here's my results from using this hair dye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH1DUfjLA8
& here's another occasion i used this dye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey8B6ZCkzPU
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I know this was designed for ethnic hair , but I got curious one day and desided to give it a try . I love intense vibrant reds and fell deeply in love with the color Egyptain clay and Red Hot Mama . Egyptain Clay came out a vibrant purplish red , and I decided to use Red Hot Mama for highlights and OMG I loved it . Seriously this stuff is truly amazing . You will get bold vibrant color that lasts . I had so many people asking me what color kit id used and when I told them and they thought WTH this is a Caucasian girl using a ethnic product . I found personally it works well regardless of your race , just provides a little more added support to Caucasian hair as well as conditioning goes . I highly recommend this product if you want high impact intense bold and lasting color
Tabitha B.
I tried using this product, but I used a different color. I used it to only color the ends of my hair. When I first rinsed it out the color was dim, but you were able to see it. However, once I applied product the color faded out very quickly. Just didn't work for my hair.
Suzette A.
Orlando, FL
Just recently used this product exact same color for my bottom half on my two tone hair. Wow, i am so in love with the richness on the pigmentation, it looks so glossy and perfect made my hair look even healtheir afterwards also left my hair super soft.will totally repurchased.Loved the fact that it comes with a pre-color conditioning treatment that is amazing.
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love this color! It is my go to color and I love the easy application of the product.I only have one issue I do wish the color would last longer
Abrielle H.
Greenville, NC
This product worked well for me. It was my first time and I was nervous but the directions are pretty straight to the point and the box includes everything you will need, even gloves! My color came out perfect.
Tei T.
Waco, TX
I used this about a month ago and it is amazing. It doesn't dry my hair out like other colors. I really loved it
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
I put this color in my hair about a month ago and it didn't turn out how I wanted. Btw I'm completely natural and this was my first time experimenting with color.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?