Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY #9 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair ...2 Answers
Shi C.
norfolk
I didn’t use this exact color, i used the light honey blonde one. BUT, y’all this actually works. I got the expected color with one use and it’s easy to use. Just make sure you read all of the directions!
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Dark And Lovely Fade Resist For Up To 8 Weeks Rich Conditioning Color Soft Sheen Carson True To Tone Color And Brilliant Shine No Ammonia
LaLa D.
My go to brand since a teen. The color on every box of Dark and Lovely Hair Color is true to color in one application. Leaves my natural hair and extensions vibrant and soft. The formula breaks the cuticle bonds well enough to lift extensions in one step or tone them after bleaching. I switch between this color and Sun Kissed Brown in the colder months.
Abrielle H.
Greenville, NC
This product worked well for me. It was my first time and I was nervous but the directions are pretty straight to the point and the box includes everything you will need, even gloves! My color came out perfect.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
This is an awesome product this is the only hair color product I use and I've never been disappointed. I recommend to all my friends when they see my hair!
Maria B.
Brooklyn
Love this hair dye for highlighting my hair it's perfect for all hair texture or color in my opinion
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
I used this product in my hair for the first time about a year ago and the color is still there. I loved it because I was going from dark brown hair to this and refuse to bleached my hair before hand but the color still out vibrant as ever !
Cortney K.
Chesapeake, VA
Although I didn't get the color on the box the first try the second time it worked and I was pleased. I love this color and my hair was left moisturized and healthy, not brittle and damaged ☺
Liv  S.
Bronx, NY
I also would NOT recommend coloring a relaxed mane without a stylist. And leaving the conditioner in relaxed hair may not be a good idea. My review below is based on a person who may want to dye their hair at home and who has natural hair. Works best this way. Relaxed hair clients should see a stylist.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this color, really made my hair pop. i recommend this product for anyone who wants to dye their hair red.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?