Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
LaLa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to brand since a teen. The color on every box of Dark and Lovely Hair Color is true to color in one application. Leaves my natural hair and extensions vibrant and soft. The formula breaks the cuticle bonds well enough to lift extensions in one step or tone them after bleaching. I switch between this color and Sun Kissed Brown in the colder months.
Abrielle H.
Greenville, NC
This product worked well for me. It was my first time and I was nervous but the directions are pretty straight to the point and the box includes everything you will need, even gloves! My color came out perfect.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
This is an awesome product this is the only hair color product I use and I've never been disappointed. I recommend to all my friends when they see my hair!
Maria B.
Brooklyn
Love this hair dye for highlighting my hair it's perfect for all hair texture or color in my opinion
Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
I used this product in my hair for the first time about a year ago and the color is still there. I loved it because I was going from dark brown hair to this and refuse to bleached my hair before hand but the color still out vibrant as ever !
Cortney K.
Chesapeake, VA
Although I didn't get the color on the box the first try the second time it worked and I was pleased. I love this color and my hair was left moisturized and healthy, not brittle and damaged ☺
Liv  S.
Bronx, NY
I also would NOT recommend coloring a relaxed mane without a stylist. And leaving the conditioner in relaxed hair may not be a good idea. My review below is based on a person who may want to dye their hair at home and who has natural hair. Works best this way. Relaxed hair clients should see a stylist.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this color, really made my hair pop. i recommend this product for anyone who wants to dye their hair red.
Rebecca C.
Niles, MI
Ever since I started to color my hair four years ago, I have been using Dark and Lovely. I usually color my hair every six months and up until the last time I dyed it, I had always used the D&L honey blonde in 378. I decided to try this color and I absolutely loved it. My hair was a few shades lighter than it usually came out. The deep conditioner that comes with the dye has a very nice smell and despite the fact that your hair is being bleached, I never experienced any extreme dryness or texture change. I will continue to use this product every time I need to touch up my hair. The only con that I found with this product is that the color does fade a shade or two after a month or so, but its never anything that really bothered me.
Jasmine E.
Austin, TX
I have been using this brand of color for 5 years and will not switch. Everything else makes my hair hard and brittle or I don't see any results. Cinnamon brown is soooo flattering. I think I want to go light again and do Golden Bronze
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?