Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I know this was designed for ethnic hair , but I got curious one day and desided to give it a try . I love intense vibrant reds and fell deeply in love with the color Egyptain clay and Red Hot Mama . Egyptain Clay came out a vibrant purplish red , and I decided to use Red Hot Mama for highlights and OMG I loved it . Seriously this stuff is truly amazing . You will get bold vibrant color that lasts . I had so many people asking me what color kit id used and when I told them and they thought WTH this is a Caucasian girl using a ethnic product . I found personally it works well regardless of your race , just provides a little more added support to Caucasian hair as well as conditioning goes . I highly recommend this product if you want high impact intense bold and lasting color
Rebecca C.
Niles, MI
Ever since I started to color my hair four years ago, I have been using Dark and Lovely. I usually color my hair every six months and up until the last time I dyed it, I had always used the D&L honey blonde in 378. I decided to try this color and I absolutely loved it. My hair was a few shades lighter than it usually came out. The deep conditioner that comes with the dye has a very nice smell and despite the fact that your hair is being bleached, I never experienced any extreme dryness or texture change. I will continue to use this product every time I need to touch up my hair. The only con that I found with this product is that the color does fade a shade or two after a month or so, but its never anything that really bothered me.
LaLa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to brand since a teen. The color on every box of Dark and Lovely Hair Color is true to color in one application. Leaves my natural hair and extensions vibrant and soft. The formula breaks the cuticle bonds well enough to lift extensions in one step or tone them after bleaching. I switch between this color and Sun Kissed Brown in the colder months.
Suzette A.
Orlando, FL
Just recently used this product exact same color for my bottom half on my two tone hair. Wow, i am so in love with the richness on the pigmentation, it looks so glossy and perfect made my hair look even healtheir afterwards also left my hair super soft.will totally repurchased.Loved the fact that it comes with a pre-color conditioning treatment that is amazing.
Symone S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this color, after previously coloring my 1 month before. The first color processing left my hair brown. The second time (using this), my hair reached a light brown. I did not expect to reach a blond like the model on the box. I have natural hair, and deep condition twice a week. I keep my hair healthy, so I have not experienced much damage from coloring with this box color (other than my texture loosening a bit).
Tabitha B.
I tried using this product, but I used a different color. I used it to only color the ends of my hair. When I first rinsed it out the color was dim, but you were able to see it. However, once I applied product the color faded out very quickly. Just didn't work for my hair.
Stephanie S.
West Memphis, AR
This isn't my favorite hair color but it does rank, for me, fairly high for a box color. I color my hair a lot, maybe more than I should. This color does not dry my hair out at all. Did I mention that I am natural? It did not change the texture or the natural pattern of my hair. However the colors could be brighter and more vibrant.
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it wasn't worth trying still. i was so upset that i bc-ed again!! i followed every instruction and was so upset it was more orangey tone...even after i tried to use a toner hours later still didn't work. i have very very course hair but naturally black. should have worked with no previous dye. very disappointed
Annella C.
Ferguson , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this color and my hair turned a very dark brown. I waited six weeks and did the color again (i had a coupon to get 1.50 off) and it was still darker than the shade on the box. I don't know if my hair is resistant to color but this did not work for me at all.
Traci W.
E Saint Louis, IL
I have extremely resistent gray hair. My hair has always been hard to color. But this color always did a decent job. Love the Brown Sugar. Would like to try something with a little more red. But the color doesn't hold very long on my gray. I absolutely recommend it if you have a small amount of gray or have very dark hair...it will color very well.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?