Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this! This left my hair light bright but still moisturized.
Kelli W.
This is the only hair color I use.
Naomi B.
Etobicoke, ON
This is my go-to, all time favorite hair colour. What i love is that the colour comes out true to the colour on the box. Also i love the deep treatment that comes with the kit. After colouring your hair, because of the chemicals/peroxide/ammonia your hair may feel dry & stripped of it's natural oils. This treatment leaves your hair feeling so soft & healthy, if this was a full sized product.. i would definitely buy it. This hair colour works great, is affordable & easily accessible(i buy it from my local beauty supply store)

Here's my results from using this hair dye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH1DUfjLA8
& here's another occasion i used this dye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey8B6ZCkzPU
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
I have used the product in the colours Jet black and Natural Black in my locs, however i find that the colour fades in about three weeks, leaving my hair a dull ugly brown/reddish colour.
Heaven M.
San Juan, PR
This is my favorite hair dye. I have dark brown hair, and when I used it it always comes out the same color that it appears in the box. It leaves my hair soft NOT feeling dry.
Alika M.
I've used this box dye to color my hair. It works and my natural hair color is jet black! Try it and see for yourself !
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?