Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
Kayla D.
Statesboro, GA
Worked wonderfully on my naturally curly hair. Just make sure, as with any box color, that you pay attention to the color results on the box, and that you know it might be a little off.
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
I put this color in my hair about a month ago and it didn't turn out how I wanted. Btw I'm completely natural and this was my first time experimenting with color.
Kenda C.
What a great product. I loved how vibrant this dye is. The color is bright and the product works well. The dye lasts a long time. I cannot wait to use this again.
Ebony R.
District Hts, MD
I've used this product on several occasions to dye my natural hair. I like it but it takes more than one box on natural hair I wished the color lasted longer.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
This is an awesome product this is the only hair color product I use and I've never been disappointed. I recommend to all my friends when they see my hair!
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
I love this product! It is great for multicultural hair. I have used many different colors and i love the color rich, shiny finish it has. Try it, you'll love it too.
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love this color! It is my go to color and I love the easy application of the product.I only have one issue I do wish the color would last longer
Natalie R.
Fresno, TX
My hair is really dark and doesn't take color well. The color was decent. I left it on about 20 minutes longer than recommended, the color was not the same as on the box. It was just decent.
Maria H.
Waterbury, CT
The Golden blonde is so pretty I'm purto rican and its the only color i get the model on the box looks a little like beyonce follow directions and it comes out beautiful
Delbria W.
Norfolk, VA
I really like this product however it does fade FAST! But, for at least two weeks- a month you can be a fabulous red head. Definitely work a try if you're looking for something new.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?