Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Chestnut Blonde Hair Color 1 Ct

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and lovely hair color - natural black see more...

• How long does this dye usually last?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How wa...1 Answers
  • I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I wa...2 Answers
LaLa D.
LaLa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to brand since a teen. The color on every box of Dark and Lovely Hair Color is true to color in one application. Leaves my natural hair and extensions vibrant and soft. The formula breaks the cuticle bonds well enough to lift extensions in one step or tone them after bleaching. I switch between this color and Sun Kissed Brown in the colder months.
tonia m.
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love this color! It is my go to color and I love the easy application of the product.I only have one issue I do wish the color would last longer
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I know this was designed for ethnic hair , but I got curious one day and desided to give it a try . I love intense vibrant reds and fell deeply in love with the color Egyptain clay and Red Hot Mama . Egyptain Clay came out a vibrant purplish red , and I decided to use Red Hot Mama for highlights and OMG I loved it . Seriously this stuff is truly amazing . You will get bold vibrant color that lasts . I had so many people asking me what color kit id used and when I told them and they thought WTH this is a Caucasian girl using a ethnic product . I found personally it works well regardless of your race , just provides a little more added support to Caucasian hair as well as conditioning goes . I highly recommend this product if you want high impact intense bold and lasting color
Maria H.
Maria H.
Waterbury, CT
The Golden blonde is so pretty I'm purto rican and its the only color i get the model on the box looks a little like beyonce follow directions and it comes out beautiful
Delbria W.
Delbria W.
Norfolk, VA
I really like this product however it does fade FAST! But, for at least two weeks- a month you can be a fabulous red head. Definitely work a try if you're looking for something new.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
This is the only hair color I use.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Canal Winchester, OH
BEAUTIFUL COLOR......JET BLACK INSIDE BUT OUTSIDE IN THE SUN YOU CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE ORA!
ari k.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty simple and easy way to add color to you hair. I used it in cosmo school on someone and it turned out great. Not sure about the aftermath, but from the people iv'e seen used it looks like the mostly go good results.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it wasn't worth trying still. i was so upset that i bc-ed again!! i followed every instruction and was so upset it was more orangey tone...even after i tried to use a toner hours later still didn't work. i have very very course hair but naturally black. should have worked with no previous dye. very disappointed
Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Orlando, FL
Just recently used this product exact same color for my bottom half on my two tone hair. Wow, i am so in love with the richness on the pigmentation, it looks so glossy and perfect made my hair look even healtheir afterwards also left my hair super soft.will totally repurchased.Loved the fact that it comes with a pre-color conditioning treatment that is amazing.
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am interested in coloring my hair. I have natural hair and I want something that will help with my hair looking so dry sometimes. Does any one know of a very good product for unrelaxed hair?
sydelle D.
sydelle D.
How long does this dye usually last?
Georgina H.
Georgina H.
Sister Bay, WI
I would love to try this out. Anyone of colour tried this? How was it?