Hair CareHair ColorHair Color Removers & FadersDark & Lovely
Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color

Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color

by Dark & Lovely

New, With Moisture Seal Technology Locks In True - To - Tone Color And Shine Up To 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Hair Color 1 Application This Kit Contains: Applicator Bottle Containing Cream Developer. Bottle of Permanent Hair Color. Moisture Rich Conditioner Tube. Instruction Sheet with Plastic Gloves Now From The # 1 Permanent Haircolor Brand In The US Ethnic Market Dark and Lovely Fade - Resistant Rich Conditioning Color An Innovative formula that delivers vibrant, fade - resistant color and shine.  This new formula contains Dark and Lovely s exclusive Moisture Seal Technology for double the conditioning power - especially designed to help protect natural hair while coloring.

What do u wash yo hair with after applying this product
Has anyone with dark brown hair achieved the honey blonde color on the box? If so how many applications did it take?
Start your review of Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color!
Product Highlights
very good dye doesn't make my hair feel dry and the color doesn't fade quick like other dyes in reviews
I would always use this color in middle school!in reviews
Left my hair super shiny and soft.in reviews
This product is user friendly.in reviews
I got braids and most if the dye fell out so 6 months later I dyed my whole head red/ burgundy.in reviews
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color uploaded by Diana H.
I've been using #DarkAndLovely hair products for years. It's especially made for women of color. I use the Fade Resistant because I don't use permanent hair color and it lasts up to eight weeks. #VoxBox Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
I have used this color for a while now. It stays in my hair and my hair takes to it.
Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
Overall a good product. The first time I used it, I did not receive the color results I expected, but I chalk it up to using it on natural hair, which is harder to color. Left my hair super shiny and soft. I didn't experience any damage after using this dye.
Sherry M.
Detroit, MI
Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color uploaded by Sherry M.
My favorite color is auburn my dark and lovely, I wore it when my hair was cut very short, Revlon has everything I need in a box. Throw on a pair lashes, lip gloss and hooo earrings...out the door!
annette S.
Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color uploaded by annette S.
Been a fan over 30yrs leaves my hair soft and full of moisture, lasting color for my natural curls
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this for dying my hair and the colors are vibrant and rich. I have dyed my hair red, blond, and burgundy so far and changing it again soon
member-9a0661
I love this product. This the only dye brand I think I've used. I live how it have my hair looking and feeling. I like how the one the picture that I've attached have my hair. I did the light brown as well and it came out good. I can't wait to dye my hair again.
Charee M.
I like the hair color and the variety of colors that they offer for women of color, however it is so trying on my hair. I even used the loc method for moisture in my hair and it took approximately two weeks before I got back to its natural pH balance. So if you use this color, I recommend that you heavily moisturize and condition your hair like crazy before applying this color to your hair.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
I started using this color on accident my granny used to color her hair using this same brand. She started in her 20's and I'm 29. I love it. My hair is soft and still growing. I'm on my second application and can't wait for the over all lighter look.
Tish C.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It did not change my hair color as blonde as it should have. I had virgin hair and it just turned it light red brown