Dark and Lovely® Damage Slayer The Hydrator Steam Conditioning Mask 9 fl. oz. Jar

BY DARK & LOVELY

Our Hydrator Steam Conditioning Mask infused with Castor Oil is designed to supercharge hair with an intense dose of moisture to revive damaged hair. This buttery-rich hydrator gives you a salon inspired steam treatment that banishes dryness resulting in hair that's instantly soft, nourished and restored after each use. Damage Slayer delivers 96% less breakage within 6 uses for stronger, softer & shinier hair*.* Use system of the Rescuer Treatment, Restorer Shampoo and Strengthener Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Laura T.
Gainesville
I love me a hair mask, and I picked this up because ...it was purple. I am serious, I am a sucker for purple packaging. I also loved the name! I realized after I bought it that it might not be for my hair type, but this stuff totally moisturized my hair so marvelously.
Zoria W.
Pearl, MS
After one use of this product, it made my hair feel new again. My hair no longer felt dry and brittle. My hair was soft as clouds in the sky. The smell of this product was light and not overbearing. This product is inexpensive I would recommend this product if you’re on a budget. You can get this at Walmart.

back