BY DARK AND LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BEGINNINGS

New! More Hugging Time.  Less Combing Time. Infused with coconut oil & shea butter. Use daily for picture perfect curls. Great for naturally curly hair. Adds bounce & shine. Softens curls Instantly soften and moisturize curls with Dark and Lovely® Beautiful Beginnings® Curl Cream.  Infused with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter, our curl cream leaves hair shiny and bouncy, without the frizz, and provides our. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Takesa M.
Hope, AR
I tried this product for my kids they have curly hair and I wanted to try a product to define their curls! Dark and Lovely Beautiful Curl Cream works very well on their curly hair texture. The price is affordable and the product is worth the try if you're searching for a hair care product to tame and manage curly hair.
Rasa D.
Love this product smells very good and keep hair nice and shiny very affordable and easy to buy at target and local beauty supply store
Maggie M.
Marana, AZ
I LOVE this product for my daughters curly hair! It defines her curls & lasts all day!
Dominique C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on my hair and my cousin’s hair. It’s great for African Americans who want to replenish their hair and create curls. I highly recommend it.
Nishat A.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to have curly hair! I didn't use it but I heard it works!