BY DARK & LOVELY

Lead the way and take your first step to sealing in continuous moisture with our Super Quench Leave-In Spray. Inspired by the "L" in the notable LOC method, this 1st layer prepares your hair to absorb supreme moisture from our Soak It Up Oil Cocktail. MSRP Price: $9.99. EDLP Price: $9.99. see more...

Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this spray moisturize it works very well and I love the smell, after applying, it does help kee my hair moisturized and healthy also makes my hair grow wells and strong, I get mines from cvs, it's kinda pricey but it is worth it, it good for all types of hair, which is a plus, I do recommend this hair spray I buy it all the time
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
This stuff is AMAZING!! I couldn’t find a good leave in spray that worked for my daughters hair until i tried this. It leaves her hair moisturized and shiny. I can’t wait to try it out on my own hair. Definitely recommend it
Juline P.
Coconut Creek , FL
This product is amazing!!!! Bought yesterday just because, didn't even read reviews yet until I got home and I must say this is going to be part of my regimen. It smells so good, affordable (7.99) and definitely leaves my hair moisturized
Diamond D.
So, I tried this product in conjunction with their "Moisture L.O.C." products because I have really dry hair. I was not impressed. Within hours of applying this product it was as if I had not applied any product at all. The price is okay butttt...… I would not recommend this product.
Naa Dedei C.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought I'd only get good results if I used it with the other products in the LOC range. However I was proved wrong. I was rushing out and only had time to spritz this in. My hair still felt good hours after.
Tonya T.
Excellent product! It's hard to find great products that actually do what they claim.... it works well on my daughters hair! Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Moisture L.O.C. Super Quench Leave-In Spray for All Hair Types 8.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Nicole O.
Needed to try something new for my hair. I am a 3a/b try hair from pressing it so much. Wanted something to give me extra moisture for all the washing after workouts. Love the smell but wish the spray nozzle was bigger. Gets lost in my hair. I love that it doesn't have all the extra additives and I can use my own oil and creams to complete the LOC method.
Lakeisha K.
I don't think this does too much for my hair as I want it to. I definitely notice that my conditioner acts as a real moisturizer while this is kind of a refresher. I got it as a sample and honestly, bought the full bottle for the smell alone; it's amazing. I can't seem to find anything else to make my hair smell so good. I think it's a little expensive since it doesn't really moisturize my hair as expected, but I use it regardless. Order samples from the company first if you can and then decide if going full bottle is for you.

P.S. I'll be buying again after I'm all out, if that says anything else about how much I like it!
Brandi  M.
Compton , Ca
I really wanted to love this product and I almost do... But I just don't think with a name like 'super quench' it really delivers just that. It smells Devine and is great for loosening the curls and even temporary hydration but it doesn't last long.
Jazmin W.
I received this as a free sampl from Dark and Lovely and I got a good amount of uses out of it since I have fine to normal 3a/3b low density curls. It helped hydrate my curls without causing too much build up or weighing my hair down.

Amazon