BY DARK & LOVELY

New Anti-Shrinkage Tight Curls &Amp; Coils Recipe For All Day Elongation With Mango Oil &Amp; Bamboo Milk Au Naturale&Reg; Features Mango Oil, Bamboo Milk, And A Tailor Made Menu That Nourishes Curls And Coils With Moisture And Our Very Own Anti-Shrinkage Recipe&Trade; For A Naturally Elongated, Incredibly Soft, And Superbly Defined Look That Lasts. Treat Your Curls And Coils To Our Coil Moisturizing Souffle, A Moisturizing Delight With A Low Crunchless Hold That Instantly Defines And Softens Tight Curls And Coils. Softsheen-Carson Laboratories&Reg; African Hair And Skin Advanced Research 1-800-442-4643 Made In Canada see more...

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle
  • "This is one of my favorite curly hair styling products it leaves my hair soft and manageable without having a greasy feel to it and the product smells great " in 2 reviews
  • "Her ends used to break but after she started using this she saw a vast improvement plus it's pretty affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I'm pretty frugal, and I feel this product is with the money, one container last a pretty long time ( and I stock up whenever there is a sale)." in 1 review
  • "This souffle does a great job of moisturizing, softening, and defining my curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I hate the other products in this line but this product works wonders for my hair especially when I do a twist out or braid out." in 1 review
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I used this last year and for some reason stopped. But love the smell, it has a strong mango scent. I just recently started using it again to finger coil my hair because I’m transitioning and I’m enjoying it. It brings out my curls, keeps them moisturized and doesn’t make them “crunchy”
Mariela M.
I received this free from a curly hair event, and I have to say I  really liked it. The smell of the product was citrusy and the texture of the souffle was pretty good not sticky. The product on my hair worked very well it moisture my curls as well as added some scent to it. Will definitely utilize again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
For starters, I love the aroma of this long lasting moisturizer. The sweet mango scent really lingered in my hair, so if you don't like scented products you may not like this one. After lightly drying my curly (2C-3A) hair with a shirt, I use this product all over and also to help tame fly aways. I can feel the souffle on my hair but it didn't leave a greasy or flaky consistency. I have no major complaints other than wishing this was the only product necessary to tame my hair. The price is affordable and the product was easy to find at my local Walmart for under $10. I will be purchasing this coil moisturizer again. I recommend this product for any ladies with curly hair, especially those going for a polished yet natural appearance.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I didn't like this at all . When I seen it in Walmart I was so excited to try a new product that would help my curls stay at it's full length . It was to heavy on my curls and didn't help elongate them whatsoever . My hair still shrunk up immediately . I won't purchase again !
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
For a water based moisturizer, I love this product! It's great for twists, lots and braids! It's very lightweight, with a lovely, fruity scent. It works great when stretching hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down or feel dry afterwards. It's not super oily either! I highly recommend!
Shauna B.
Bronx, NY
I love this !!! Not only does t smell good, but also when you have nothing else to put on your hair this alone does wonders. I cant really tell you my hair pattern because i dont know it. I think is a 3b/3c but I never complained about this product.
Kennedy H.
Very satisfied with this product. Use it every so often very affordable. My go to product also cantu is another one of my go to products. Works well when doing my hair regimen. Love this product overall!
Sierra F.
Mobile, AL
The Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Coild Moisturing Soufflé is good for people who needs added moisture and elongation for their hair. The consistency of the product is not too thick but is a little thicker then some soufflés and has a lot of slip. So if you’re a curly girl that wants a little more slip then this is pretty good alternative. The smell is really nice and is very fruity. While the product did give my hair a great amount of moisture, it did not give my curls much definition. So if you’re looking for really big voluptuous hair with less definition this is a good product.
Anna A.
This product is amazing it smells amazing and it moisturizes my hair beautifully. It's very affordable only eight dollars at Walmart doesn't leave my hair dry or flakey and I have all day moisture! I love it!
Briana S.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been natural all of my life and have never loved a product more. It is lightweight, fluffy and the smell is amazing. I can't even compare it to other products. Most natural hair products can be pricey and this is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Can it be used as a styler?
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this product leave anyone else's hair dry by the end of the day?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Looking for something for my natural hair how good is it?
Patricia  A.
Has anyone in the natural community used this is it heavy on the hair or is it good?