BY DARK & LOVELY

New Anti-Shrinkage Tight Curls &Amp; Coils Recipe For All Day Elongation With Mango Oil &Amp; Bamboo Milk Au Naturale&Reg; Features Mango Oil, Bamboo Milk, And A Tailor Made Menu That Nourishes Curls And Coils With Moisture And Our Very Own Anti-Shrinkage Recipe&Trade; For A Naturally Elongated, Incredibly Soft, And Superbly Defined Look That Lasts. Treat Your Curls And Coils To Our Coil Moisturizing Souffle, A Moisturizing Delight With A Low Crunchless Hold That Instantly Defines And Softens Tight Curls And Coils. Softsheen-Carson Laboratories&Reg; African Hair And Skin Advanced Research 1-800-442-4643 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is one of my favorite curly hair styling products it leaves my hair soft and manageable without having a greasy feel to it and the product smells great " in 2 reviews
  • "Her ends used to break but after she started using this she saw a vast improvement plus it's pretty affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I'm pretty frugal, and I feel this product is with the money, one container last a pretty long time ( and I stock up whenever there is a sale)." in 1 review
  • "I hate the other products in this line but this product works wonders for my hair especially when I do a twist out or braid out." in 1 review
  • "This souffle does a great job of moisturizing, softening, and defining my curly hair." in 1 review
Denira B.
I absolutely love this product. I concluded that this alone does your hair justice without the shampoo. I normally apply it to my hair while in the shower than place a cap on it for approximately 15 minutes. When I rinse my head of curls feel clean and refreshed. Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Moisture L.O.C. Deep Conditioning Delight for All Hair Types 14.4 oz. Jar
Moriah R.
Waterbury
If you are looking for a product that helps hold your curls in place. Then this is great. The smell of the product is very strong. But if you do not mind that then your fine. But after a while of using this my hair just got used to it so I had to switch it up with another product.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I have naturally curly hair and I usually use this as a leave in conditioner, It smells really good and blends in with the hair very nicely.  I use this about every other day depending on what I'm doing but i will recommend this to anyone with curly hair.
Cherokeee W.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I'm not a very big fan of this line besides this one product it leaves my hair smelling like mango which who wouldn't love!?! Decent price, as well as how it keeps my hair soft and slightly helps Define My Curls. I'm not so much sure it helps with the shrinkage like it says but still worth the buy I got it from Sally's and thought it was a bit more expensive than it needed to be but still would recommend to others. Kibda thick applying but worth it
Brooke M.
This product smells incredible but I really don’t think that it is meant for my hair type. I’ve only used it a few times but every time it has left my hair gunky and chunky and I can’t comb through it. Maybe it would be better used as a co-wash or a conditioner to rinse out in the shower?? :(
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I used this last year and for some reason stopped. But love the smell, it has a strong mango scent. I just recently started using it again to finger coil my hair because I’m transitioning and I’m enjoying it. It brings out my curls, keeps them moisturized and doesn’t make them “crunchy”
Mariela M.
I received this free from a curly hair event, and I have to say I  really liked it. The smell of the product was citrusy and the texture of the souffle was pretty good not sticky. The product on my hair worked very well it moisture my curls as well as added some scent to it. Will definitely utilize again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
For starters, I love the aroma of this long lasting moisturizer. The sweet mango scent really lingered in my hair, so if you don't like scented products you may not like this one. After lightly drying my curly (2C-3A) hair with a shirt, I use this product all over and also to help tame fly aways. I can feel the souffle on my hair but it didn't leave a greasy or flaky consistency. I have no major complaints other than wishing this was the only product necessary to tame my hair. The price is affordable and the product was easy to find at my local Walmart for under $10. I will be purchasing this coil moisturizer again. I recommend this product for any ladies with curly hair, especially those going for a polished yet natural appearance.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
I didn't like this at all . When I seen it in Walmart I was so excited to try a new product that would help my curls stay at it's full length . It was to heavy on my curls and didn't help elongate them whatsoever . My hair still shrunk up immediately . I won't purchase again !
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
For a water based moisturizer, I love this product! It's great for twists, lots and braids! It's very lightweight, with a lovely, fruity scent. It works great when stretching hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down or feel dry afterwards. It's not super oily either! I highly recommend!
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Can it be used as a styler?
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this product leave anyone else's hair dry by the end of the day?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Looking for something for my natural hair how good is it?
Patricia  A.
Has anyone in the natural community used this is it heavy on the hair or is it good?