BY DARK & LOVELY

New Anti-Shrinkage Tight Curls &Amp; Coils Recipe For All Day Elongation With Mango Oil &Amp; Bamboo Milk Au Naturale&Reg; Features Mango Oil, Bamboo Milk, And A Tailor Made Menu That Nourishes Curls And Coils With Moisture And Our Very Own Anti-Shrinkage Recipe&Trade; For A Naturally Elongated, Incredibly Soft, And Superbly Defined Look That Lasts. Treat Your Curls And Coils To Our Coil Moisturizing Souffle, A Moisturizing Delight With A Low Crunchless Hold That Instantly Defines And Softens Tight Curls And Coils. Softsheen-Carson Laboratories&Reg; African Hair And Skin Advanced Research 1-800-442-4643 Made In Canada see more...

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle
  • "This is one of my favorite curly hair styling products it leaves my hair soft and manageable without having a greasy feel to it and the product smells great " in 2 reviews
  • "Her ends used to break but after she started using this she saw a vast improvement plus it's pretty affordable!" in 1 review
  • "I'm pretty frugal, and I feel this product is with the money, one container last a pretty long time ( and I stock up whenever there is a sale)." in 1 review
  • "This souffle does a great job of moisturizing, softening, and defining my curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I hate the other products in this line but this product works wonders for my hair especially when I do a twist out or braid out." in 1 review
I love this product every time I use it it makes my hair very curly and crinkly. I'm very glad I found this product I've been on a journey to grow my hair and this is definitely helping. with this product I can do the Styles I want with my hair and just the right amount of time I want. I don't know what took me so long to find this product but I don't know what I was using before this product. that's basically everything I need to say about this product just that it's an amazing product for the price it's pretty good and very inexpensive...
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
En verdad amo este producto para el cabello me ha ayudado mucho con el mio por que de tanto laciarmelo estaba perdiendo mi cabello chino y lo en pese ha usar y mi pelo comenzó ha restablecerse en verdad lo recomiendo.
Tanesha M.
Tanesha M.
Baltimore, MD
With 4c hair it's hard to find products that I really like. This coil moisturizing souffle not only moisturizes my very dry hair but it also smells great and helps reduce shrinkage.
Sophia
Sophia
Really good product, worth the money and lasted me at least a month and half (depends on how much you need) it was really effective on my dry,kinky,and curly
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer to use this to refresh my hair. I like to use the coil moisturizing souffle to set chunky twist outs on dry hair.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
Love it it works so well for twist outs which I do a lot of rn so that is great
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For starters, I love the aroma of this long lasting moisturizer. The sweet mango scent really lingered in my hair, so if you don't like scented products you may not like this one. After lightly drying my curly (2C-3A) hair with a shirt, I use this product all over and also to help tame fly aways. I can feel the souffle on my hair but it didn't leave a greasy or flaky consistency. I have no major complaints other than wishing this was the only product necessary to tame my hair. The price is affordable and the product was easy to find at my local Walmart for under $10. I will be purchasing this coil moisturizer again. I recommend this product for any ladies with curly hair, especially those going for a polished yet natural appearance.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells amazing, and the smell stayed on my hair for a good 3 days without having to apply more of the product. It is a thick creme but once you use it a while you get use to it, it kept my curls looking moustrized and soft, however it doesn't curl my hair up as much as other products did, it kept my hair looking good but not as curly as usual.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
For a water based moisturizer, I love this product! It's great for twists, lots and braids! It's very lightweight, with a lovely, fruity scent. It works great when stretching hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down or feel dry afterwards. It's not super oily either! I highly recommend!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at all . When I seen it in Walmart I was so excited to try a new product that would help my curls stay at it's full length . It was to heavy on my curls and didn't help elongate them whatsoever . My hair still shrunk up immediately . I won't purchase again !
Allee K.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Can it be used as a styler?
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave anyone else's hair dry by the end of the day?
maria eugenia f.
maria eugenia f.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for something for my natural hair how good is it?