Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Clump Control Gel - 11.05 oz. uploaded by Cailyn H.Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Clump Control Gel - 11.05 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Clump Control Gel - 11.05 oz. uploaded by Lilas M.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Recipe for defined curls & coils With coconut & argan oils Say goodbye to crunchy, stiff curls and make room for our Clumping Curl Creme Gel! Inspired by Clumping, a cleansing and conditioning routine for ultimate definition, our recipe gives you shapely, elongated, and defined curls without the hassle. Reduces frizz while providing a light hold with touchable softness. It's the last step in our Clumping routine for hassle free definition. No mineral oil No parabenspetrolatum 1st oil-infused cream gel that nourishes and shapes curls Enhances and defines your curl pattern see more...

Buy on Target*
Wendy C.
I got this when it first came out last year and I love it!!!!

This smells like a orange dreamsicle and has the consistency of a cream.

I have natural 3b spiral curls with a mix of 3a and 3c. After I wash my hair and apply my leave in I’ll work this through the length of my curls and scrunch then because it’s more of a Cream I have to apply a gel afterwards. I have tried this without using a gel and nope there’s no hold at all....but it does pump up my curls soooo much and really defines them.

A little goes a long way and the tube will last a while.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I love the scent of this creme gel but I'm not a big fan of the consistency of it. It's very thick and the hold isnt that great so if your looking for a single product that works wonders this is not it. You will most likely have to combine it with other products to obtain a better hold or else you'll end up with frizz. It did however make my curls very defined when I used it after the clumping clay cleanser in the line and when I combined it with other products It helps. Still not bad for the price.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product smells very sweet and fruity! It's a creme gel, only it's more creamy instead of a gel. I'm guessing that's why it doesn't really hold curls. Its not supposed to be a stiff or crunchy hold if that's what you're looking for. It didn't reduce my frizz, I really didn't like this product. The bottle says anti shrinkage, that wasn't the case for me.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
It smells amazing but it has more of a cream consistency than a gel. I used it to do a twist out and while I was initially pleased with the results, I found it didn't offer much of a hold. The curl in the back of my head didn't last at all. I will say the product provided softness and some hydration. I will continue to use the tube, but in conjunction with a gel as I like lasting hold. I'm not sure if I will repurchase however.
Lilas M.
Guelph, ['', 'ON', '']
I finally had the chance to try out the clumping clay collection and love it. This creme/gel combo smells and feels great to the hair, however there isn't as much hold as I wish. Moisture is great but had to add extra gel to create my look.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
For the first time use it was so good to my hair. One of the pros is the smell is so yummy to bad you can't eat it. Lol. 💲 The product is affordable it didn't hurt my pockets at all but nothing from Dark and lovely does!
Cailyn H.
Lugoff
I received this in a curlkit box. Although it is not for my hair type, my boyfriend is obsessed with this stuff and uses it daily for his hair styles.