BY DARK & LOVELY

Make only 1 stop to first-class twist-outs with our Easy Twist Gel N' Butter! Our "no need to cocktail" swirled recipe of holding gel and moisturizing butter eliminates the worry of curdling and flakes. Add in soft-hold and high shine and surely, you'll make this your final destination to easy, flawless twist-outs. No mineral oil, no petrolatum. MSRP Price: $9.99. EDLP Price: $5.99. Collection Copy: Au Naturale features Mango Oil, Bamboo milk, and a tailor made menu that nourishes curls and coils with moisture and our very own Anti-Shrinkage Recipe for a naturally elongated, incredibly soft, and superbly defined look that lasts. see more...

Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Easy Twist Gel N' Butter for All Hair Types 5.0 fl. oz. Pump
Kat M.
Orlando
I'm so glad that I found this product! I bought mine from Wal-Mart for less than $10. You really get your bang for your buck. This product works miracles for my hair. It keeps my curls looking good all day long. I already have one empty and a repurchase. I will continue to buy and recommend this product!
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I really like this product! My twist out lasts for days! I didn't have to retwist, I just did mini pineapple puffs, and I was set for a whole week! This product is just that a gel, and it does hold! I was kinda skeptical at first about how firm the hold was, but at least it did do as it said. My hair is usually soft, but with this product it was in a "gelled" state. There weren't any flakes, and my hair was still moisturized!
Darnesha K.
Deptford, NJ
I really wanted to like this product but I can't get past the flakes. It provides the stretch as it promises and I loved the texture it was creamy and not watery nor oily however it left my hair with flakes. I twisted on damp hair with no gel and it was as if I used some type of clear gel near my scalp.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was VERY surprised at how well this actually works. I got a free sample and noticed that my shrinkage was reduced by at least 40% by the end of the day. Only thing is the container is cheaply made and every time I buy it and use it the cap eventually breaks off  :/
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
It was great but it wasn't horrible. It sorta sat in the back of my cabinet. I loved the smell but it didn't define my curls.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville , FL
Lasts just about all day. the product it's self could last maybe a month. doesn't leave residue!

Amazon