BY GENERIC

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Curl Defining Creme Glaze: Recipe for all-day elongation With mango oil and bamboo milk Loose spirals and curls see more...

• Do they have smaller products for on the go?1 Answers
Paige S.
Concord, NC
I love this product. My curls are very thick and course and this helps make them softer and smoother. It also eliminates some frizz. It is very affordable and can be found at pretty much and drug store.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love the way it smells and I especially love the way it keeps my curls lasting. My hair color is a blackish-brown color and my hair type is a 4a.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
I had hair crocheted into my real hair. I wet the hair out this product in and out heat to it. The curls did stay not as long as I wanted but I know if I made them smaller they probably would of stayed longer but this is a great product. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy!!
Heather F.
I am natural and this product is amazing for just that. Defines every curl pattern. Leaves hair soft and not stiff like most other products. AND SMELLLLLSSS GREAT!!!
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
I really like this glaze. It makes really nice curls without having to put any other hair styling products.
April  D.
Newark, NJ
Really great product for your hair and it gives your hair a nice shine also giving it moisture.
Shantanell R.
Halifax, VA
I use this on my natural curls everyday, it really defines my curls without making it frizzy. a moisturizer as well
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product when I use it it defines my curls . Leaves it soft and bouncy .doesnt leave if stiff or greasy just soft natural curls.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it really defines my curls and makes my hair nicE and soft I love it
Shantanell R.
Halifax, VA
Do they have smaller products for on the go?